Chapter 21-25

The old man was so angry that he didn't care about Xia Ruo before, but now after this holographic call, he couldn't ignore it.

  The eldest grandson is his only hope to complete Hongyuan, but it cannot be ruined because of this.

  Xia Xuhong was also half-dead with anger. It was the first time he was threatened like this, and he hated the dead girl of the Erfang family the most.

  This dead girl has become a waste, but she has become a backbone. Now let her be arrogant for a while and see how he will kill her in the future.

  Xia Zhi's eyes are full of evil, those people in the Second Military Academy can't even kill a waste, they are really a bunch of idiots!

  The three of Fei Shufen were also surprised that Xia Ruo actually left such a counterattack, which made them happy, but also felt a bad breath.

   Fei Shufen's eyes turned red, Xia Ruo like her was very reminiscent of her second son, she really deserved to be his daughter, she was just as resolute and domineering.

   "You, you are really good!" The old man said with a gloomy face.

  Xia Ruo said with a smile: "I always knew that I was very good, so I won't bother grandpa to praise me any more!"

   "Quickly take out the properties under your name and let me choose, I don't have any extra time to waste!"

In modern times, Xia Ruo's parents, older brothers and sisters doted on her very much, and the elders of Xia's family were also very indulgent to her. It's floating clouds.

   The old man looked at Xia Ruo with a complicated look. She had a smile on her face just now, but she exuded a fierce aura that was hard to ignore. Not to mention, she really looked like a second son.

  Although he loves his eldest son more, it is undeniable that the second son was his greatest pride in the past, and also made those old friends envious and jealous, but unfortunately he died young.

  If Xia Ruo was still a genius before, he would definitely train her well and let her become the help of his eldest grandson.

Only now, he shook his head, this granddaughter is not even as good as an ordinary person. After the semester trial and assessment, I am afraid that it will depend on luck. She will not have much future in the future, and her personality has become so sharp and unpleasant. People, it's better to go out!

  The old man called out some of his private property in the terminal and sent it to Xia Ruo, "You can choose it yourself, you can only choose three places. These are the three companies left by your parents, not to be distributed to you individually."

   "As a grandchild, I am not qualified to divide the family property now!" He added.

   Xia Ruo has no interest in the industry that is bound to be destroyed in the future, "Okay!"

   Opened the terminal and looked at the list of private properties sent by the old man. Every place on it was far from the company her parents left behind, but it was in line with Xia Ruo's wishes.

   "I want these three places. I'll ask a lawyer to go through the transfer procedures today."

   chose a restaurant chain, a food company and a ranch.

   The old man looked at the industry she chose and nodded cheerfully: "Okay, you also have to sign a transfer contract."

The Xia family used to start with food. After Xia Ruo's mother married and developed several medicines, the transformation gradually became successful, and it became bigger and bigger. These three industries are the least profitable or even loss-making in his hands. dealt with.