Chapter 131-135

The old man first scooped a spoonful of tofu brains into his mouth, and his eyes suddenly lit up.

   Then he finished eating the bowl, and asked Feng Yan to scoop a bowl for him.

   "I believe what you said, this is an extinct tofu brain during the ancient earth period!"

   Feng Yan smiled proudly: "Of course, I never lie, is it delicious?"

  The old man ate three bowls at once, and all the tofu brains in the insulation box were also eliminated.

   "Delicious, this bean curd brain is the most delicious dish I have eaten over the years!"

   He stared at the bowl that Feng Yan had not touched, "Stinky boy, give me your bowl too."

  Feng Yan has a black line on his head, and the old man won't let go of the wind when he eats it, "Eat less, I'll have to digest it later!"

  The old man blew his beard and said, "I'm strong and strong, and I only have so much tofu brain, it's not enough for me to get stuck between my teeth!"

  Since his grandson can get bean curd brain, it can be seen that he usually eats less, and it’s okay to eat a bowl less today, he really wants to eat to the fullest.

   Feng Yan silently handed him the tofu brain in his hand, "Old man, the more you live, the more you go back!"

   To rob his grandson in one bite, the old man is getting more and more like a child's temper.

  The old man didn't bother to pay attention to him, so he buried himself in eating again.

  The old lady finished the tofu brain in the bowl gracefully, "It is indeed a famous snack in the ancient earth period, it tastes really delicious!"

  Feng Baixuan also agreed: "The tofu brain is fresh and refreshing, this sauce goes perfectly!"

   Hearing that the three of them like tofu brains, the smile in Feng Yan's eyes thickened, "Of course, if someone else makes the sauce, the taste will be far worse!"

  It was the first time that the old lady saw her baby grandson so praised, "Who did this?"

   Feng Yan replied with a smile: "A friend of mine made it, and it was also an ancient doctor who helped me detoxify!"

   The old man ate happily, put down the empty bowl and said with a smile, "You are a very good friend. I'll bring you home for a guest another day. Let us also thank them!"

   Feng Yan waved his hand, "I'll talk about it later when I have a chance!"

  The old man habitually went to hold the teacup, his hand paused from the cup he drank before, and moved to the cup that Feng Yancai was soaking in. After taking a sip, his eyes widened.

   "Old man, what's the matter with you? I was surprised." Feng Yan asked amusingly.

  The old man took another sip of the tea, savoring the taste of it, then reached out and patted the armrest of the chair, "This is called tea!"

   He had read an introduction to tea in ancient times, and it said that the tea soup is golden or bright red in color, and tastes mellow and elegant.

   After drinking tea for so many years, he has never tasted this taste before, and he never thought that he would be able to taste it in his lifetime.

  The old lady took a sip, and her eyes also showed surprise, "This tea tastes very elegant and mellow, much better than what the old man made us drink before!"