Chapter 26-30

The technology in this world is very advanced, and people can use their own terminals to connect to a virtual world that completely simulates reality and even more prosperous.

  The virtual world has also become an indispensable part of people's lives, and many people even work in it.

  If you want to buy some daily necessities and ingredients in Xia, you just need to place an order online or go to the supermarket in the virtual world to buy it. After the checkout, an intelligent robot will deliver the items to your home, which is very convenient.

   Looking at the busy streets, bustling businesses and bustling pedestrians on the road, Xia Ruo felt like he was in reality, and also marveled at the magic of this world's technology.

   Walking into a supermarket, she selected the daily necessities she needed.

   However, there are some unsatisfactory places. For example, there is no toothpaste here, only mouthwashes of different flavor brands, and most of the face wash and skin care products are some sprays.

   There are skin care products similar to Earth, but because they are made of raw materials, the prices are ridiculously high, and the star coins in her terminal are not enough to buy a set.

   Daily necessities are acceptable, but when she got to the food area, she was really speechless.

  Two or three palm-sized potatoes, purple peas, yellow cabbage, green vegetables, eggplants the size of pumpkins, etc., eggs and duck eggs with patterns, they look very strange, these are all artificially cultivated ingredients.

   took some preparations at random and went back to try it. After looking around, she found raw ingredients in a divided high-end area.

   A palm-sized potato is 300 star coins, a tomato is 500 star coins, a cabbage is 300 star coins, an egg is 300 star coins, and a pound of rice is 600 star coins.

   Xia Ruo has only 30,000 star coins left in her account. If she buys raw ingredients for cooking every day, it will not be used up in more than a month. It is no wonder that so many people choose nutritional supplements.

   After thinking about it, she still bought some and spent more than 3,000 star coins.

   After checking out, he reported the address, Xia Ruo left the supermarket, walked around in the virtual world, and even went to the coffee shop for a while.

  The restaurants and cafes in the virtual world are simulated reality, and the taste and taste can be adjusted freely, allowing people to experience the taste of the original ingredients in the virtual world. The point is that it is much cheaper.

   ordered a cup of mocha coffee called the ancient earth era. Xia Ruo took a sip and almost spit it out. She felt a bit like drinking Chinese medicine. Is this also called coffee? tease her? No wonder no one ordered it.

   Then I ordered a cup of black tea from the ancient earth period, and I also wanted to vomit after drinking it.

  The taste of tea is not absent, but it is mixed with various strange flavors, such as ginger, onion, garlic, pepper, etc., which is worse than coffee.

   Putting down the teacup, Xia Ruo paid the bill of 300 star coins, and roughly learned about some food culture in this world, and she also had a way to make money.

   out of the virtual world, and the ordered items have been delivered.

   Seeing that it was almost lunch time, Xia Ruo took the ingredients into the kitchen.