Chapter 126-130

Feng Yan took their words as a form of envy, jealousy and hatred!

   He said proudly: "You guys are sour!"

  Jiang Ji looked directly at Xia Ruoxiao and asked, "What does Miss Xia mean?"

  If Xia Ruo was willing to help, Feng San would have no reason to stop it.

  Xia Ruo is definitely on Feng Rogue's side. This time he came to the door to help Qin Shao, and by the way, he opened up the reputation of the private restaurant, but he will not do it again after that.

   Taking the initiative to have someone come to your door is two different things. Even if the person to be served has a high status in the imperial capital, she doesn't care.

"I opened this private restaurant entirely out of my love for food and cooking, and I don't plan to develop it much. In addition, school will start soon and I have no time to manage, so I will not take the initiative to come to cook for anyone else. ."

  Xia Ruo continued with a smile: "Of course, if a few family members want to come to a private restaurant for dinner, I will definitely cook it myself so that they can eat happily!"

   She is going to dig out a few talented culinary talents to work in private restaurants, teach them cooking skills in person, and let them top them when they are not usually there.

   "Okay, if the old man and the old lady want to eat in the future, we will bring them here!"

   Hearing what she said, Jiang Ji and the others could only give up regretfully.

   But the impression of Xia Ruo is better in my heart. If she resolutely unpacks the third stage in order to cater to them, she will definitely not get their approval.

   Feng Yan and Feng Yi exchanged a vague look at each other, and the two had a good first impression of Xia Ruo.

   Xia Ruo smiled and invited several people, "If you are interested, how about a cup of tea?"

   She doesn't like the tea in this world, so Chai Huan and others carve out a piece of mountain to plant it, and recently picked it and dried it to make a few cans.

   She wants to carry forward the food culture of the earth period, and tea culture is inevitable!

   "Okay! I'm curious, how does your tea taste?" Qin Shao stood up first in a good mood.

   The others also stood up and went to the tea room, sitting on chairs carved from wooden stakes.

  Xia Ruo sat in the main seat, picked up the tea can and scooped out a spoonful of the tea leaves, and then began to brew the tea gracefully.

   Ye Jing watched her make tea with delight, "Is this the Kung Fu tea from the ancient Earth period?"

   He prefers to study things from the ancient earth period, and he also has some understanding of the tea ceremony, but he has never drunk this kind of tea before.

  Xia Ruo nodded and smiled, "Yeah! This is Kung Fu tea. It tastes light and mellow, and it's very different from what you've been drinking before!"

  The tea was ready, she raised her hand and poured a cup for each.

  Feng Yan, influenced by the old man, usually drinks tea, so he took the lead and smelled it. A quiet tea fragrance lingered on the tip of his nose, and he took a sip, revealing a bit of surprise.

   "This is also a tea technique from the ancient earth period? It is indeed very different from what we drink. The taste is much lighter, but it has a mellow fragrance and is very delicious!" He gave a more realistic evaluation.