Chapter 96-100

Feng Yan drove the car back to the farm. He didn't know that his second brother made his girlfriend, who had just caught up with him, get out of the way because of him.

   Knowing it, he wouldn't take it to heart. His second brother was a romantic and young man, and it was impossible to be serious. Those women knew it, but they still had to rush up by themselves. Who could blame it?

   Xia Ruo was about to go to practice when she heard a knock on the door.

   You don't have to guess who is back, but when you open the door, you see someone standing proudly at the door.

   "Look at your high-spirited appearance, you have sold a lot!"

   Feng Yan walked in, walking with a tyrannical wind, "Of course! But you can't imagine how much I sold!"

   Xia Ruo walked over and sat down beside him, "How much? There won't be four or five million star coins, right?"

   Feng Yan sneered, "What is four or five million? Guess again!"

  Xia Ruo couldn't help laughing when she saw his arrogance, "Look at what you can, is it possible to pay back seven or eight million?"

   "Let's see for yourself!" Feng Yan transferred the star coins that Qin Shaogang had assigned to him to Xia Ruo.

  Xia Ruo looked at the account when she heard the prompt, and was stunned by the number of 8 million stars in it, and was surprised, "It sold so many!"

  According to the situation of the auction that day, the maximum amount of bamboo flutes she guarded was around 5 million. Could it be possible for this fellow to rob someone?

   "This shows that I have a good eye for gold, and I can accurately find a big buyer at the first time!" Who made Qin Shao want to buy impatiently, and he didn't cheat him.

   Feng Yan put his legs on the coffee table and swayed leisurely, "How about it, I'm still reliable in my work?"

   Xia Ruo found that there are people in the court who are really easy to do things, and it is absolutely impossible for other people to sell such a high price. This guy is really easy to use.

   leaned over in a good mood, helped him squeeze his shoulders, and comforted him rarely, "Master, you are lucky!"

   "It's good to know!" Feng Yan looked at her meaningfully, "Besides, I also made a live advertisement for you, you have to thank me too!"

  Xia Ruo asked with a smile, "What kind of advertisement?"

   Feng Yan told Qin Shao about the agreement and the delivery of tofu.

   "You can make that tofu better, don't smash the signboard of this young master!"

  Xia Ruo didn't expect this guy to look so out of tune, but he did things in such a way. He smiled and deepened the strength of his shoulders, "That's for sure!"

   She also had a kind of wanton flying, raised her eyebrows and asked: "Besides, will the things I make taste good?"

   Feng Yan hooked his lips, "Make it for the Lord first and then try it!"

  Xia Ruo twisted the flesh on his shoulder hard, "You're still panting when you say you're fat!"

   "Thank you, go back to your room to sleep first!" she said.

   Feng Yan's face darkened instantly, "Damn it, you are a typical person who throws it away when you use it up!"

   Xia Ruo pulled him up and forced him out of the room, "I suddenly have an inspiration for the restaurant planning, I have to make a good plan, don't disturb me!"