Chapter 56-60

Feng Yan knew exactly what kind of urine his younger brother was.

   "You're going back to the main house?" He took a sip of his coffee.

  The old house of the Feng family is where their grandparents live, and the main house is where they and their father live.

   Feng Yan shook his head, "If he doesn't return, I won't return if he doesn't compromise!"

   Anyway, that woman Xia Ruo didn't need his money anymore, so he still decided to fight to the end.

   Feng Yan said helplessly: "You are just a donkey. Dad may have his own difficulties in doing this. Why should you always object."

   Feng Yan asked in disbelief, "Brother, you don't object to him marrying that woman?"

   Feng Yanyu said earnestly: "Dad's choice may be wrong in your opinion, but it is not wrong in our opinion, you will understand later!"

   Feng Yan kicked away the footstool next to him, "I don't understand, I don't understand, anyway, I hate that woman, I don't want her to be our mother!"

  Feng Yan stood up, reached out and rubbed Feng Yan's head, "My father married her and entered the door, which means that she will become our mother, you can completely ignore her."

   Feng Yan blocked his hand, looked up and Jun's face was full of anger, "Why even you have to betray?"

   "This is not a betrayal, but a helpless choice. I hope you can understand my father!" Feng Yan pinched the bridge of his nose tiredly.

  Feng Yan kicked the coffee table over in a furious kick, and the coffee cup on it fell to the ground and splattered on the ground.

   "Sorry, I don't understand!" After speaking, he turned around and rushed out the door.

   Hearing the sound of the door being slammed, Feng Yan's face was full of helplessness and distress.

   It's not the door that hurts, it's his darling willful younger brother.

   Feng Yan got on the hover car, feeling even more irritable, and then made a holographic projection call to his second brother.

   Soon, a tall, handsome young man appeared in the car with a holographic projection.

   He whistled, "Tsk tsk, our third young master doesn't seem to be in a very beautiful mood!"

   Feng Yan said angrily: "Isn't this an obvious thing? Do you still use it?"

   "Who messed with you?" Feng Yi asked, looking at his younger brother who looked like an angry little lion.

   Feng Yan hummed, "Boss!"

   Feng Yi suspected that he had heard it wrong, the boss was more indulgent to this guy than he was, "Why did he mess with you?"

   Feng Yan's expression suddenly straightened up and looked at each other very seriously, "Second brother, do you support Dad in marrying that woman?"

   Feng Yi was startled, "So the boss made you angry because of this!"

   "Where have you been in the last few days? The main house is not back, the apartment of my eldest brother and I are not back, and the phone calls are perfunctory for us. You are wrong." He asked with a smile.

   Feng Yan patted the steering wheel, "Don't start the topic for me, I just ask you, what do you think of Dad marrying that woman?"

   Feng Yi had a somewhat troubled look on his face, and he said after a long silence, "Xiaoyan, let's leave this matter alone, let Dad choose."