Chapter 51-55

The middle-aged man and the two waiters were stunned, this rhythm doesn't seem right!

   Shouldn't be, they took Qiao in a high-profile manner and asked Xia Ruo to raise her salary, otherwise they would quit, and finally she begged them to stay?

How did    become the opening line and get fired?

   The middle-aged man was the first to react, his face sullen: "Why did you fire us? We are the ones chosen by the master to run the restaurant."

  The two waiters also showed fierce expressions, "Yeah! Why are you?"

   Xia Ruo could guess by looking at the three people's reactions, they had long planned to threaten Na Qiao, and nine times out of ten it was ordered by Xia Xuhong.

   She sneered: "From now on, this restaurant belongs to me!"

   "If you don't agree, then go and sue me in front of the old man! Or cry to Xia Xuhong and see if he will stand up for you, idiot!"

   Xia Ruo continued domineeringly: "Now get your stuff and get out, I don't want to see you again!"

   She never thought of using someone for the restaurant.

   The middle-aged man raised his hand and pointed at Xia Ruo angrily, and even threatened: "Don't go too far, without our work, you don't want to open this restaurant!"

   "Ah!" He just finished speaking, and suddenly raised his head and screamed.

   Feng Yan broke his hand directly, and said indifferently and arrogantly: "It's very rude to use fingers, since you don't want it, I'll help you!"

   Immediately kicked the man out, "Get out now!"

   He hasn't touched Xia Ruo with his fingers yet, this guy is really fat.

   The middle-aged man clutched his stomach, which was so painful that he could not stand upright, with horror in his eyes. Could this man be a supernatural being? The strength is very strong, and he feels that his internal organs must be injured.

   Endured the pain and stood up. He met Shang Feng Yan's cold eyes and the suffocating energy radiating from his body, his feet softened again.

  This man must have been on the battlefield, it's terrible!

   "Get out, I'll get out now!" Xia Ruo, who had been arrogantly threatened, immediately persuaded and ran out of the restaurant clutching her stomach.

   Feng Yan swept the two waiters sharply, and before they could speak, the two of them turned pale with fright, and ran away with weak legs and feet!

  The whole restaurant fell silent in an instant.

   Xia Ruo discovered that this was the real Feng Yan, the domineering, arrogant and arrogant boy who came from the backlit and saved her.

   He is like an extremely sharp sword hidden in a scabbard. Once it is unsheathed, it will be dazzling and unparalleled.

   There was a smile in her eyes, "Nice job!"

   If this guy doesn't move, she will move, and I hate when others point at her and threaten her.

   Feng Yan's suffocating coldness was replaced by a cynical ruffian, "Thank you for the compliment!"

   In addition to liking Xia Ruo's food, he felt that her three views were more compatible with his own.

   If it were another woman, he might have been frightened by his actions just now, or he would have been shy and worshipped by a nympho.