Chapter 181-185

Xia Ruo sat and chatted with a few people for a while, and there will be class tomorrow, so he and his two roommates will go offline first.

  Shui Yini and Luo Ning have the same attitude towards Xia Ruo, they are not more enthusiastic or alienated because she knows so many young and old, which makes her feel more comfortable.

After    came out of the virtual world, Xia Ruo started to practice with the energy stone from the pit of Bai Siyu.

   The role of energy stone and spirit stone is the same as that of Qu. After advancing to the third level of Qi refining, she can also absorb and refine a proper amount.

   On the other side, Jiang Ji sent Xia Ruo's bartending video recorded by a momentary itch to Feng Yi, and also talked about Huo Jian incidentally.

   After watching the video, Feng Yi was a little surprised that Xia Ruo was still bartending, it seemed that the level was not very high.

   I also like her independent and domineering temperament more. Even with the support of so many people, she insists on finding her own way back, which is not bad!

  Since Xia Ruo has found the place by himself, it is not easy for him to intervene in this matter.

   After thinking about it, he forwarded the video to his baby brother.

   At this time, Feng Yan just beat the remaining team of the Starry Beast Alliance chapter that was chasing down, and only a few escaped, and one more chase would be enough.

   This is also for training soldiers, so that the new soldiers who have just joined the clan can adapt and exercise, otherwise it will not be delayed until now.

   After the battle, Feng Yan returned to the Starship Battleship to take a shower and opened the terminal.

   Then I saw the video sent by my second brother, and my face turned black.

   That Huo Jian was not timid, and actually wanted to bully the person he was covering. When he went back, he would not clean up the idiot.

   But Xia Ruo is actually a bartender, which surprised him a bit. He hasn't drunk the cocktail she's made yet, not happy!

   So this guy immediately called Xia Ruo a virtual projection phone.

   Xia Ruo noticed that the terminal beeped, picked it up, glanced at it, and then connected.

   "You have time to rest again?" She sat cross-legged on the futon, looking at Feng Yan's hair still not dry and wearing pajamas, she must have just finished taking a shower.

   Feng Yan shook his hair, "I just won a battle, I will rest and rectify these two days!"

   "Are you making a splash tonight!" His peach blossom eyes narrowed slightly.

   Xia Ruo raised her eyebrows, "You are quite well informed."

   "That's it!" Feng Yanjun's face showed a bit of grievance, "You know how to mix drinks, but you didn't tell me, and the first time you mixed it was not for me!"

"..." Xia Ruo has a black line, this guy took the wrong medicine, and he was actually wronged, "Isn't that being provoked, I can only use this method to get back to the scene, and by the way, I will cheat him. "

   "Besides, you never asked me if I could bartender!"

   Feng Yan continued to be wronged, "I don't care, I also want to drink the wine you mix, let's go to the virtual world now."