Chapter 71-75

Takada knew Xia Ruo's mother, but was still shocked.

   In terms of ancient medicine, Xia Ruo's mother didn't do anything, but she didn't expect it to be passed down to her.

   He asked meaningfully: "What do you mean by saying my cause now?"

  Xia Ruo smiled confidently: "Because of your illness, I can cure it."

  The medical methods in this world are very developed. For example, cancers that have not been conquered by human beings can be cured by directly smashing and killing cancer cells with machines.

   But because of the changes in the world, the growth of native plants is difficult, and medicinal materials have become a problem. Therefore, serious diseases can be cured, but some small and medium diseases are very troublesome.

  Takada really didn't expect Xia Ruo to be able to treat him. He went to the hospital before, but the disease was incurable, and some medicines he took before were useless.

   Now, no matter what, I see a glimmer of hope, otherwise, the blood supply to the brain will be insufficient, and if he is not careful, his life will be in danger.

   "Your terms!" he said bluntly.

  Xia Ruo said with a smile: "The conditions are very simple, we exchange ranches, you have to deal with me yourself, if the Xia family makes trouble, you have to deal with it yourself."

   Now that we can talk about it, the trouble from the Xia family has nothing to do with her.

   "If you still know the person who manages this supervision department, please say hello."

   The federal supervision department has great powers. If the people who supervise the supervision department in this area want to trouble the farms and ranches, it is not difficult to find an excuse.

   She suspected that Xia Xuhong should know people from the two supervision departments, so before those people cut down the trees on the mountain and no one checked, otherwise the federal government would be more strict on the protection of vegetation.

  Takata originally didn't want to offend the Xia family because of a ranch, but if Xia Ruo could really help him heal, there would be no hesitation.

   "Yes, as long as you can help me cure my illness, I will not only exchange farms with you, but also help you get the supervision department specifically for this area to ensure that they will not come to trouble you in the future."

   Although the Gao family does not have Xia Jiaqiang in business, but his mother family has the authority of the federal supervisory governor, so there is no problem in saying hello.

   Xia Ruo smiled slightly, "Deal!"

   "Then when did you start treating me?" Takata naturally had to wait for Xia Ruozhen to cure him, or to see results before fulfilling his promise.

  Xia Ruo estimated, "I need to prepare some ancient medicines, it will take about three days."

   "Three days later, I will give you the liquid medicine, and then combined with a method of treatment, your condition can be controlled on the same day, and you will be cured in about a week."

   She was going to produce some medicinal materials to make Chinese medicine, but the time was not so fast.

   She felt unpleasant, but she frightened Takada, "Can it be cured in about a week?"

  The doctor said that there is no complete cure for his disease. He needs regular brain maintenance, and the environment needs to be more pleasant. Usually, he can't worry too much.