Chapter 101-105

Xia Ruo took it over and touched it and loved it. The silk texture is really good, and the color is very bright. It is much better than the color processed in the later stage, giving people a very high-end atmosphere and high-grade feeling.

   This is exactly the quality that Xia Ruo is after, and it is even higher than what she imagined and asked for.

  No matter how good other silk is, it needs to be dyed if you want to use it for embroidery, but this kind of colored silk is really unnecessary, and it is naturally extravagant.

   She rubbed the silks of different colors and said with a smile: "Mr. Shi is really lucky to have discovered this colorful silkworm, which is rare in ten thousand years!"

   Maybe this world is such a small piece, but it was discovered by Shi Kang. This guy and silkworm have a natural fate to deal with.

  Shi Kang smiled even more, "Haha, I am so embarrassed by Doctor Xia's praise!"

  Xia Ruo didn't go around in circles with others, and said straight to the point: "Mr. Shi, apart from the silkworm seeds just now, I am very interested in this colorful silkworm. I wonder if you can give me some love?"

  If there is no previous experience of seeing a doctor, Shi Kang would not even bring Xia Ruo here to see his collection of treasures, let alone give up love.

   But because of the miraculous medical skills that Xia Ruo showed just now, as well as the curative effect after the acupuncture, he immediately decided to get on the golden thigh of this genius doctor.

  People will get sick, and the doctor who should not offend and befriend the most is naturally the doctor.

   He believed very much in his sixth sense.

   He smiled cheerfully and said: "If you don't mention Xia Shenyi, I will also give up my love for this colorful silkworm seed."

   "Then thank you Mr. Shi!"

   Xia Ruo prefers to deal with straightforward people, so it doesn't take much effort, "I don't know how to settle it?"

  Shi Kang immediately waved his hand, "What else is there to settle? If Xia Shenyi doesn't dislike it, just use these silkworm seeds as medical expenses."

  Since he was going to give favors, he would definitely not ask for star coins, but he would be at a disadvantage.

  Xia Ruo is also not a hypocritical person, "Okay, since Mr. Shi is so straightforward, I will not refuse. Your illness is on me, and I promise to help you heal!"

   I can work with Shi Kang more in the future, she may need quite a lot of silk.

  Shi Kang breathed a sigh of relief, "Haha, what I'm waiting for is the words of Xia Shenyi!"

Immediately, he changed the subject and said, "But there is a question I have to talk to Xia Shenyi first. These colorful silkworms are quite special, and they only like to be close to them, so it is best for you to choose the silkworm seeds yourself. This way the silkworms are in a good mood. , the silky texture will be better."

   He touched the breeding box with pity in his eyes, "They like to be close to me here, so I feed them all by myself."

   Xia Ruo can see that Shi Kang really loves silkworms, and it is no wonder that he has the opportunity to collect so many rare species.

   She smiled and nodded: "Okay! I'll try, I've always believed in fate!"

  Shi Kang has a very good impression of Xia Ruo. He is easy-going without being pretentious. Such a genius doctor is easier to deal with. He is most afraid of those with a strange temper and tough attitude.