Chapter 186-190

Xia Ruo didn't know the school network because her registration for ten subjects exploded.

   It is impossible for her to report a few subjects less because of other people's color vision, at most she will slap her face with her grades!

   She made a virtual video call to Feng Yi.

   Soon, Feng Yi appeared in front of him. He was wearing a pair of glasses and holding a document in his hand. He looked gentle and graceful.

   It's no wonder that so many women in the imperial capital are like moths to a flame, just wanting to gain the favor of Feng Er Shao!

   "Xiao Ruo has something to do?" He took off his glasses and asked with a smile.

  Xia Ruo nodded truthfully, "I want to talk to the second brother about something, do you have time?"

   "Yes!" Feng Yi said with a smile, "Why don't you come to my office in the virtual world, let's talk face to face."

   She could see that Xia Ruo couldn't explain a word or two of what she was going to talk about.

   Xia Ruo also felt that it was better to have a face-to-face interview, "Yeah!"

   Then they both entered the virtual world, and Xia Ruo moved over according to the address coordinates given by Feng Yi.

   looked up and saw a towering and luxurious building. The four characters "Feng's Group" stood in the center of the whole building, indicating that the entire building belonged to the Feng family.

   As soon as he walked to the gate, a beautiful young woman in business attire greeted her.

   "Are you Miss Xia?"

  Xia Ruo smiled slightly: "I am!"

   "Ms. Xia, Mr. Feng is waiting for you upstairs, please come with me!" The woman is Feng Yi's assistant secretary, and her speech and manners are more suitable.

   Xia Ruo and her took the elevator to the top floor. There was only one office and the door was open.

  Assistant was just about to knock on the door when Feng Yi came out, looked at Xia Ruo and said with a smile: "Xiao Ruo is very fast, come in!"

   "You go down first." He instructed his assistant.

   "Yes, President Feng!" The assistant quickly left.

   She was amazed, what is the origin of this Miss Xia? Not only did Mr. Feng tell her to go down to pick up people, but he also personally went to the office door to pick him up, which was rare.

   Xia Ruo and Feng Yi entered the office together and sat on the leather sofa.

   Feng Yi smiled and asked, "What would you like to drink? Juice, tea or coffee?"

   "Juice!" Xia Ruo was insensitive to the tea and coffee here.

   Feng Yi got up and poured her a glass of juice, "Xiaoruo, is there anything you want to do with me?"

  Xia Ruo said with juice: "I want to open a supermarket in the virtual world to sell ingredients for farms and ranches."

Feng Yi and Feng Yan said the same thing, "The quality of the ingredients on your farm and ranch is very good, and you can sell it without opening a supermarket. Our company will provide a meal made of raw ingredients every day, and I just want to order it from you. A batch."

   He actually wanted to order it before, but he was afraid that Xia Ruo would misunderstand, so he took the opportunity to order now after hearing what she said.