Chapter 31-35

In the pharmacy class, Xia Ruo found that the names of some drugs were different from those she knew, so she went to the library to find a comparison table of drugs and plants.

  This world is technologically advanced, and checking everything is done online and in the virtual world. Paper books are ridiculously expensive, and few people buy them.

   The library in the virtual world has a very complete collection of categories, which are divided into five areas: ABCDE. Area E is free and open, and area D and above will be charged.

  Xia Ruo found the most basic medicines and plants during the free period and looked through it.

   She has a chaotic soul, no matter what she sees, she can never forget it, and she can remember it all after reading it.

   Then I looked at the complete picture book of crops and livestock.

   These are all basic information, and the free period is very complete.

After reading   , she found a few more history books to read.

   It turns out that the current main star of the Federation is actually the ancient Earth, but a black hole suddenly appeared two thousand years ago and swallowed it up, causing a catastrophe on the entire Earth.

  The people, animals, and plants on the earth have begun to mutate. The aura revives human beings with evolutionary abilities, and animals and plants also have highly aggressive alien beasts and alien plants.

  After a period of catastrophe, after hundreds of years, the earth drilled out from the other side of the black hole and became a living planet in the present cosmic space.

  This universe is very big. With the continuous development of human technology, many small planets around it have also been developed for use.

   There are other life planets in this universe, and most of them are relatively friendly, and they also cooperate with each other.

   However, half of the life planets are occupied by Zerg. They are very domineering and like to devour humans to fight around, and they have also become the common enemy of all planets.

   After several disasters on the ancient earth, the Chinese people who survived were relatively the most. Therefore, after the establishment of the federation, the heads of the federation were basically Chinese.

  Because of these catastrophic changes, the food culture, music, and ancient culture of the ancient earth have been seriously lost, and now retro has become a new fashion.

   After reading these materials, Xia Ruo also learned a lot about the world.

   There are few human services in this world. She walked to the intelligent robot and looked at the introduction of other areas, and found that there are books and videos about the production of magic emblems, mechas and potions in the AB area.

   But it takes 10,000 to 30,000 star coins to read for an hour, and she still looks down on it.

   After leaving the library, she went to the supermarket to buy some raw ingredients. Who made the family have a dependent uncle.

   The next morning, Feng Yan was woken up by a scent.

   After taking a shower and walking out, I saw two plates of steamed buns and two bowls of porridge on the dining table.

  Xia Ruo also made a cucumber salad and brought it out from the kitchen.

   "You can count the time." She said angrily.