Chapter 91-95

Feng Yi only met his younger brother today. If this guy is okay, he will never come to him.

   So he smiled and asked, "San'er has something to do with me?"

   Feng Yan saw that his second brother was with others, and he didn't hide it, "I have something good that I wanted to show you, but if you're busy, then forget it!"

   At this moment, an elite young man appeared on the holographic projection. He smiled and said, "Feng San found something good? Bring it over and let's take a look!"

   there was a roar immediately, "Yeah! Bring it over and let's enjoy it!"

   Feng Yi pushed the man away, "Go away!"

   "Do you have something good to show me? If it's secret, I'll come back to see it in a while. If it's not secret, you can bring it to me."

   Feng Yan's mind changed, "It's not a secret, where are you? I'll be right here!"

   His second brother's friend is either a noble man with a more family background in the imperial capital, or a business tycoon or a new rich. If he sends this thing, maybe he can find someone with a bigger pen.

   Feng Yi listened to him and reported an address with a smile.

   Feng Yan immediately drove over in a hover car, and the few were playing in the most upscale nightclub in the imperial capital.

   threw the hover car key to the doorman, and he went directly to the private room on the top floor.

  The private room on the top floor here can enjoy the night view of the entire imperial capital, and sometimes you can also feel the experience of being connected to the sky and starry sky, so the price is not expensive.

   is not something you can get with money. You don’t have any status, so don’t even think about it.

   Feng Yanlai played once, and the terminal has the right to go directly.

   pushed the door into the private room, and saw four men and three women sitting inside, he knew all the men, but not the women.

   "San'er come and sit!" Feng Yi gave his female companion a look, and the other party consciously sat aside and gave up his seat.

   Feng Yan sat down with the wooden box in his arms and didn't speak, but the stern man sitting alone on a sofa spoke first.

   "Feng San, are you holding this old sandalwood box?"

   Feng Yan raised his eyebrows and said, "Brother Qin has good eyesight! Can you see this?"

   This is Qin Shao, the heir of the first-class family in the imperial capital, the Qin family. People in his eldest brother's circle have come to play with his second brother today.

   A smile appeared on Qin Shao's stern face, "I'm sensitive to the smell of sandalwood, my old lady likes this wood very much!"

   "What's in your box? Let me see it here!" He beckoned.

  What can be packed in a sandalwood box is definitely extraordinary.

   Feng Yan knew that this was a rich and powerful master, and he handed it over readily.

   "A friend of mine from an ancient family wanted to sell this ancient earth period bamboo flute. It looked pretty good to me. I thought that the fat and water would not flow to outsiders, so I brought it over to see if my second brother wanted it."