Chapter 66-70

Feng Baixuan, the head of state, acts resolutely and has a strong military background. He has a very strong voice and power in the federation.

   Even if the assistant had resentment in his heart, he did not dare to show it.

   "Our injuries are not serious, and the head of state is in charge of every day, so I won't bother you!"

   Feng Baixuan insisted, "I will instruct the secretary to deal with it."

   He didn't want his son to lose a bad reputation in the future because of this incident. He always liked to eliminate hidden dangers in his work.

   Jiang Minyun didn't know what he meant, and said with a smile, "If that's the case, then I'll take them to thank you!"

   "I still have something to do, so I'm leaving!" She smiled while holding back her anger and anger.

   Feng Baixuan nodded, "Okay, see you later!"

   Jiang Minyun took her people into the car and left, Feng Baixuan looked at Feng Yan and asked, "Are you satisfied?"

   Feng Yan said eloquently: "I'm not satisfied, you haven't given me an explanation yet."

   "San'er, you should also restrain your temper." Feng Baixuan said earnestly.

   Feng Yan was still arrogant, "I think I have a good temperament, and my grandparents said the same!"

   Feng Baixuan sighed, "You are the bad temper that the old man and the old lady are used to."

   "Don't talk about the topic, what's the explanation I want?" Feng Yan asked stubbornly.

  Feng Baixuan rubbed his eyebrows again, "Wait until I get back!"

   Feng Yan could see that Lao Tzu came out to answer the phone during a meeting, and he didn't make trouble without reason, "Okay, you are busy."

   He emphasized, "I won't go home without an explanation."

   Feng Baixuan said angrily: "Get out!"

   Feng Yan waved his hand and said angrily: "Okay, you go to the meeting, take care of your health, I'm going to get out!"

   then cut off the phone, then walked over and opened the door to get on the hover car.

   Xia Ruo discovered that this guy's temper was definitely something the Feng family was used to.

   Changed to another father, who was still a head of state. Taking the incident just now, even if it was for superficiality, he would definitely criticize him in public.

   But not only did they not criticize, but they also blatantly and powerfully protected him, and even pinched out some hidden seedlings first. Such fathers are rare.

   Xia Ruo actually missed her parents, brothers and sisters again, and they also spoiled her unconditionally.

   Feng Yan saw her in a daze, "What's wrong?"

  Xia Ruo returned to his senses and smiled: "I'm sighing that your father loves you very much!"

   "He's my dad, who doesn't spoil me?"

   Feng Yan continued with a smile of course: "Besides, with such an excellent son as me, shouldn't it be right to spoil me?"

  Xia Ruo reached out and pinched his handsome face, "You really have a thick skin!"