Chapter 116-120

The next day, Xia Ruo let the workers on the farm make the tofu first, and then sent it to the restaurant.

   She took the name of the restaurant very simply, "Ancient Private Kitchen".

   A wooden plaque carved by himself is hung on the door, and the font is flying and phoenix, which looks like a majestic atmosphere.

   After entering the door, there is a chic and elegant path, which is composed of very artistic stones. There are some scattered shelves on both sides, on which are placed the exquisite porcelain made by Xia Ruo himself.

  Crossing the path is a wooden screen, and every folded place on it has a very artistic ink painting, as if going back in time and opening the prelude to the ancient earth period.

  There is no public dining area on the first floor, and it is decorated as a Chinese-style exhibition hall with Zen.

   On the left side, there is a pure solid wood tea table with a sandalwood fragrance, on which is placed a beautiful and elegant blue and white porcelain tea set.

   With some bamboo decorations and wood products, it is very ancient!

On the right side of the    is a table with a guqin placed on it.

   There are also several ancient style ink paintings on the wall, which are refreshing and elegant and full of ancient charm.

Upstairs and downstairs are all changed into private rooms, there are eight in total, namely "Plum, Orchid, Bamboo, Chrysanthemum, Country, Color, Sky, Fragrance", each private room has corresponding decoration and ancient charm, which makes people feel Refreshing and anticipating.

   In each private room, Xia Ruo also put a lot of native and scarce flowers and plants for decoration, giving people a refreshing feeling.

  The raw ingredients produced by the fairy vines are definitely the first choice for the top, and the price will naturally not be low.

   Therefore, this restaurant, Xia Ruo, is only going to take the highest-end route. It is open ten days a month and is not open to the public. If you want to eat, you can only book a time and a private room in advance.

   She likes to cook, and she also wants to put the once-Chinese delicacies on the table through her own hands, so that people in this world can taste and be amazed.

   If you want to do it, you must strive for perfection and do your best. When people in the entire federation mention the food of the ancient earth, the first thing that comes to mind is her private restaurant.

  The fresh ingredients were ready, Xia Ruo went to the restaurant ahead of time to prepare, and Feng Yan also followed.

   At six o'clock in the afternoon, Feng Yan walked to the door of the restaurant and saw Qin Shao and others walking down from the suspended car.

   To his surprise, apart from Qin Shao and one of his friends, Ye Jing, even his two older brothers came.

   Brother Feng Yan naturally saw his younger brother, and was a little surprised that he actually came out to pick him up in person.

   Feng Yan sighed in his heart, Qin Shao looks very stable, there are so many things, today it seems that Xia Ruo should be introduced to the two brothers.

   For some reason, on the one hand, he felt that he should introduce Xia Ruo to his family and friends earlier, but on the other hand, he always wanted to hide for a while.

   Now there is no need to contradict, Qin Shao helped him choose!

   "Brother Qin, Brother Ye, Big Brother, Second Brother!" Feng Yan beckoned to several people.