CHAPTER #13

Lu He decided to meet his twin and Jiayi at the mall. She liked seeing them getting along. They teased each other and then her too. Lu He turned on the charm, when she came out in a business dress. He took her hand and put her into a low dip.

"If you get bored with Qihe, I'm available."

"Not a chance," she laughed.

As he stood her back up, Qihe suggested, "brother how about we share her?"

They sandwiched Jiayi and Qihe removed his mask to kiss the back of her neck. Lu He lifted his mask and kissed the side of her neck.

"Nice try boys, but I'm not that easy." Using their thumbs she pried them off her and then danced her way back into the change room.

Lu He nudged Qihe, "do you think she'd guess whom is whom, if we pulled our identical look prank? She claims she can, which makes me want to test her."

"Probably. Tonight's not really appropriate for doing that. We should do it to her and Zan."

"Would you let me kiss her mouth?"

"Only if you don't take it further than that. There's a limit to sharing that I'm willing to allow."

"I remember, don't worry." Lu He put an arm around his twin. "Do you ever wonder why even with masks on, we still draw so much attention?"

Jiayi answered, "it's because even from far away, everyone knows Qihe is hot." She presented a black dress that had a high slit on one side and blood red roses running down the other side of it.

"We'll buy that, but not for tonight."

"Is there a specific look for meeting your dad?"

Lu He answered, "pencil skirt or wide leg dress pants, if you want a loose fit dress it has to be dark blue or dark purple."

"Back at the apartment, you can explain why. You guys go pick something out with the short haired sales lady, she knows my size."

Both did as asked and selected a few options for Jiayi to try on.  Qihe also chose short heels and high heels for her too. Then the guys sat on the couch and waited for her to model the clothes for them.  After at least a dozen different outfits, everyone agreed on a dark purple one piece dress that flowed on the bottom but was more form fitting on the top. Its arms were sheer, but covered the scars she had.

"I think I'll pick out a new suit myself," Lu He added. "Since our bodies are the same, you can try some on too, make this process faster."

"Which of you has the better fashion sense?"

"I do," they both said in unison. Then bickered with each other.

"I guess I'll be the one to decide that," Jiayi announced. "Let's go finish shopping, I'm getting hungry."

After paying, Qihe handed Lu He the dress bag and he carried the shoes. Then one twin each took a hand from Jiayi as they walked out of the shop. The mens fashion area had many designer suits to choose from. Both brothers started with fun suits and then got serious when she scolded them for wasting time. They were drawing the attention of other shoppers, because of being twins and looking like they were modelling the suits for a fashion show. Jiayi rolled her eyes. Three suits captured her attention. One was a dark blue with thin white pin stripes, the other was black with thin red pin stripes and the third was black with white details. The style of each, made Jiayi get up and walk a circle around the twins.

"Qihe the red pin stripes one is sexy. Come to think of it, the red on it matches the red of the roses on the dress you got me."

"Hey, we're supposed to be getting me a new suit, not him," Lu He sulked.