The Benefactor - 1

"Woah get away from me!" Liam yelled as Scott and I tried to approach him. Liam continued to clutch his arm in pain, the scent of blood was everywhere on this roof right now. 

"Liam I know this is all very confusing-" Liam cuts me off by yelling. "He bit me!" 

"I had to!" Scott defends himself. "Or else you would have fallen to your death!" 

Liam doesn't say anything, he just scowls. God this was going to be impossible. "Liam," I said as calmly as I could. "I need you to come with us." 

"With you?" Liam questioned, like if it was the most ridiculous thing he had ever heard. "I don't even know you!" 

Okay, fair enough. I wouldn't go with anyone I didn't know either. "Okay my name is Isabelle Hale and well,” I motioned to Scott behind us. “You’ve already met Scott.” 

Liam growls at the near mention of Scott, looking over my shoulder at him. I snapped my fingers so he could focus back on me. “We still really need you to come with us.”

Again, Liam backed away. Growing angry by the second. “No! I am not going with him or with you!” Liam yells. “Where I am going is back to the hospital because of what you did to me!” 

Liam continued to yell a bunch of reasons he wouldn’t go with us, and all the other events that happened today. Which apparently included my boyfriend and Scott breaking his leg.

The whole reason he was here. And while I wouldn’t mind him continuing talking to just tire himself out, we had to get out of here before Stilinski and the rest of Beacon Hills police arrived. 

By now I am exasperated by his talking, so before he backs away I pressed two fingers to his forehead.

His eyes closed automatically and he slumped backwards against the wall. Scott dropped down and looked at the now unconscious Liam. “What did you do?” 

“Simple stun spell.” I answered. Huh. That is something I never thought I would say. 

“Doesn’t matter,” I grabbed Liam’s non bloody arm and lifted him up. “Let’s just get him to the car.” Scott nods, grabbing Liam’s other arm. 

“Let’s take him to my house.” I nodded, probably for the best because I don’t want to explain to my parents why we were dragging an unconscious 15 year old through the house. 

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

“Like I said, I told my dad everything I could–“ Stiles said when we let him inside the house. Scott and I did absolutely the stupidest thing we could have possibly ever done. We kidnapped Liam. Yes. Currently he is tied up upstairs in Scott’s bathroom. 

"But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott asks for confirmation as we lead him through the house. 

“You barely told me about Liam!” Stiles reminds us as we stopped by the stairs. “What did you do with him, anyway?” 

Scott and I exchanged nervous glances. “He's upstairs? 

“Doing what?”

“Lying down…” So to speak. We showed Stiles up into Scott’s room and into the bathroom. Liam lies inside the bathroom tub, wrapped in duct tape. He had woken up already, his eyes kind of scared. Within reason. 

Stiles can’t come up with anything to say as Liam’s pleads of help are muffled from the tape on his mouth. So Stiles grabbed the shower curtain and yanked it close. 

We retreated to the bedroom and all three of us sat down on the edge of the bed without another word. My head was still kind of processing all this. We have a kid, tied up in the bathroom.