I.E.D - 4

"Okay serious question. Which style looks better on me?" I asked Stiles as I stood in front of him. We had about an hour to get to the lake house to meet up with the others, which we were going to do once I figured this out. 

"Up or just loose?" 

Stiles strokes his chin in thought. "Up. Definitely up." He agreed, sounding very- um aroused. I turned back to the mirror. He was right, up looked better. I wore Stiles' lacrosse shirt, it was a bit big so I scrunched up the ends and tied it behind me with a hair tie. He and Scott got in the team, and I was deciding what way to wear the shirt for the first game of the season. 

Stiles stands from my bed to join me by the mirror. "I like this you know," He said as he took me by the waist to spin me around towards him. "It shows everyone that you're my girlfriend. And only mine."

I smiled flustered. "Stop it. You're making me blush." 

"But I like it when you get flustered." Stiles argued as he caressed my cheek. "It makes you look even more beautiful." 

God. Stop it. I have never felt more butterflies in my stomach than I do now. I reached up on my tippy toes to kiss him. He kissed back, wrapping his arms around my waist to pull me closer. Did this feel absolutely amazing? 

Definitely. Everything I have probably ever dreamed of? Absolutely. Should we be already making our way to the lake house instead of having a hot makeout session in my very empty house. Possibly. 

"Stiles," I groaned with a heavy heart as I parted from him. "We should really be going." Stiles whines actually pouting from the sadness. "You need to change that shirt now or I am never going to be able to focus." 

I giggled. Now I almost don't want to. 

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

"Thank you so much for being here." I told Athena as she approached the bleachers. The game was finally here, and we now know thanks to Liam who the assassin was. It was another freshman on the team, Garrett. It worried me that he had weapons on the field. And that he could be after any of them. 

Athena nodded as she reached me. "I assumed it was time to see one of these games. But seeing as you asked me for a protection charm I assume this game isn't going to end well?" 

I chuckled awkwardly. "Maybe." I'm hoping for the complete opposite. "Here is your protection charm." Athena pulled out a small glass vial with red liquid inside. "You didn't give me enough time to collect all the ingredients. This will only last a few hours. But this will protect the user from one death and one death only." 

I take the vial and examine it in my hands. This would definitely be useful. "How much do they have to take?" 

"Just a drop." Perfect. That was enough for everyone. 

"Do your parents know what's going on tonight?" Athena asked with an eyebrow raised. I shake my head, they weren't actually here. They like me come to all the first games of the season but I convinced them to stay in for date night. It took me a while. 

"They don't. And could you maybe not tell them?" 

Athena sighed deeply. "Alright. But tomorrow night you have to meet me for training." I nodded. That was something I could deal with. "Deal." 

“But Coach, his leg's still healing." I overheard Scott tell Coach about Liam's condition. "I don't think he should play.” 

“He says he's fine!” 

I quickly excused myself from Athena who went up on the bleachers to get a good seat on the game, and then I rushed over to Scott. 

“As Captain, I'm suggesting Liam sit out the game.” Scott told Coach all authoritatively.