1

——

——

summer was rolling out, and school started tommorow. This was my last year of being a highschool student and I'm so glad the 4 year ride is over soon.

because let's just say it wasn't pleasant, they say High-school years are pleasantry. liar. I don't know what highschool you went to, but highschool here is a pain in the butt.

not that it's so bad, oh no. That's not the problem, the problem is it's boring, and you know what? I hate boredom. second reason, lee heeseung.

the man who can never get a grip.

he's a handsome one, have to be honest. But he's corrupt, and likes trouble for fun. He has a quite rather ... derisive persona. One a woman might like, or not.

and the whole ride, begins again. Tomorrow.

—-

"joy I'm tired of walking." my little brother jaehoon tugged on my shirt.

"just a few more minutes jae, I literally can't carry you I'm going to break my bones."

"it's ok noona! Just carry me, and when you break your bones ... we can send you to the emergency room so the doctors can get your bones fixed!" he beamed, I shook my head, emitting a chuckle.

"ahh jaehoon, this is why you're failing health class." I burst into silent laughter. He frowned, but I couldn't help it.

as I was laughing, through my ears I could hear the sound of guys laughing around the corner. Jaehoon and I turned my head.

and there he was, Lee heeseung.

"Didn't see you around in a while joy, missed me?" his tongue slid across his lips, as he used his index finger to raise up my chin.

my younger brother watched dumbfounded, "don't call me that." I grasped onto his wrist firmly, piercing my eyes into his sharply.

"oh? that's hot?" he raised a brow, a teasing one to be exact.

I was held aback, didn't realize he would get such a big ego in just two months, a bigger ego than the one he had before.

I didn't even know what to say.

"what? Cat got you're tongue jang?" he pulled me in closer since I still was gripping onto his wrist. sunghoon and jay watching in the back as if this was a movie, and my little brother joined.

what was this?

losing control, I rolled my head back a bit and looked him straight with my eyes ablaze. my lips hit the spot, right near the shell of his ear.

and I chuckled low, "you want a game lee? cause you're going to get one, just wait." I laid my steamy breath on his ear.

and I can see the gulp going down his Adam's apple. but he played it cool, of course he would. "challenge taken, see you then."

"What kind of flirting do adults do these days?" My brother stared at Sunghoon and jay, waiting for a response.

"it's called tension, you'll understand when you're older." Sunghoon winked, heeseung looked back at my younger brother and grinned. "you know, you're older sister loves tension, I bet she craves for some."

"meaning?" Jaehoon raised a brow.

Heeseung's grin got wider, he didn't reply. He turned around and walked away, i on the other hand picked up a pebble from the ground.

and hurled it straight towards him, it his back and I heard him groan.

"serves the bastard right." I muttered under my breath.

—-

first heeseung story, tension, tension, tension, we all love tension.