2

—— SCHOOL

—— SCHOOL

"did you take your lunch bag?! JOY." My mother yelled as I was about to step out the house, my lunch bag! I rushed to get it from the counter and sheepishly giggled.

"oops."

"don't go around causing trouble, I know you." she pointed a finger, along with a stern look.

"I won't mom, I'm not like heeseung." I scoffed a bit, mom folded her arms. "Heeseung is a good young man, I don't know what you're talking about."

"omg did he brainwash you? as if, anyways I'll see you when I get back home." I waved, heading out the door.

A GOOD YOUNG MAN?! THAT'S GOT TO BE THE FUNNIEST JOKE I'VE HEARD ON MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.

"JIAAAA, JOYYYY" I heard someone call my name from behind, it was sona. A good friend of mine.

"haven't seen you since two days ago and I almost dieddd." she exaggerated, I chuckled and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"you got any news for me?"

"not particularly, other than sunghoon vicissitudes." she shrugged, vicissitudes you say?

"why did he tease you again?" I nudged her a bit, "of course he did! Does he have anything better to do?!" she jumped a bit, expressing her emotions.

we entered the school building, "let's hope for the best, to be in each other's class and before that I have some business to attend to."

Sona froze at the word business, and gave me that look. The same look my mother gave. "I know that look anywhere, what trouble are you going to cause now?!"

"going to give mr Lee a piece of his mind since he tried challenging me yesterday." My lips curved.

"see you then." I waved, I got some water in a bucket. They had some buckets in the bathroom and I just happened to borrow it, no biggie.

it wasn't a big bucket but a bucket a bit bigger than my hand, I filled it up with water. Causally texted Sunghoon about which class heeseung is in.

mine, unluckily in MY CLASS THIS YEAR OUT OF ALL YEARS.

Going into the classroom I put the bucket on top of the door, telling the rest to keep it down. Now I sat on my seat and just waited.

heeseung always appeared late I knew he would be the one to walk-in, and right when the door opened. The water bucket fell down, and there he was. Completely drenched.

"you wanted a challenge right lee? happy first day of school." my voice low, my head tilt a bit and my brow rising.

I saw a ball form in the inside of his cheeks as he slid it around, his fists clenched. "You want a game jia? I'll show you what's good."

I got up from my seat, and was now right in front of him. I looked up at him, "can't wait for it lee." this time I was the one to lift his chin up but he yanked my hand off right away, breathing heavily.

"guys stop fighting, just kiss already." jay begged with a grin, sunghoon grinned as well.

"in your dreams. Sorry to break it to you but no girl would easily date your hyung, no smart girl. That's for sure."

"you're so right, but you're so wrong." jay whispered slowly into the canal of my ears, what's that supposed to

Mean?

—-