13

—— A WEEK FROM WHEN I GAVE HER THE COLOGNE

as jia walked into class with a strapped top and jeans. Their jaws dropped at her change, purple hair, she had contacts that embraced her sharp eye structure and her attire that was fully black and dull, just like her persona.

"what the hell are you all mumbling about." she popped a lollipop in mouth, lychee flavored.

the doors burst open with miss grasping onto heeseung's arm, shoving him inside the class. "you think this is funny mr lee?" her face was chilli red, hot.

cat whiskers drawn against her cheek.

heeseung licked his lips and laughed, "I've got to say, it actually suits you miss." he patted her shoulder. "SIT DOWN HEESEUNG." she sat him down to the front of the room.

I shook my head, "I really don't know Miss Jang, how you keep him in control but the whole school can't."

"Let's just say I can work some miracles." I shrugged, it really wasn't a big deal. And honestly, it's not that hard handling him.

"well then please, do something. Heeseung how about I pair you up with Jia for the school year? Hmm?"

lee lifted up a brow, "that's a great offer, to let me sit with my girlfriend for the whole year." his eyes narrowed over to me, setting off a quick wink.

I had my arms folded. "no wonder he listens, he has a soft spot for his girlfriend." she cooed, to mock him a bit, deeming of humiliation out of him.

"anything for my beloved soon to be wife isn't that right? joy." He raved, "shut up." I responded in a steely tone.

the class emitted snickers, I could see the smirks written off on sunghoon & jongseong's faces. those boys. And there was Jaeyun, trying to keep in his laugh because if he let it all out, the classes ear drums would've burst out by now.

heeseung got of out his current seat, sitting next to me. Smiling. "class dismissed, I can't go around teaching with these cat whiskers. And mr lee, detention for the whole week." she pointed her finger at him.

—— out of school.

heeseung trailed behind me, "what do you want now lee."

"Can't a guy get some love from his beloved girlfriend?" his arm snaked around my waist. "isn't this a game lee?"

"how is it a game if you don't participate in it?" he pointed at his lips. I scoffed, "you're crazy."

"for you."

—— heeseung's pov

"real cheesy lee." she grasped onto my collar, and looked at me with those dagger eyes. Just waiting to lure me in. Her eyes laid on mine so sharply, but it felt so comfortable.

she grinned, and whenever she did. I knew she was about to do something mischievous, or prove something. I could read all her actions like a book.

"since you want me to participate in this game of ours lee, maybe I might just give into it." she slammed her lips across mine swiftly, and it felt like an electric shock that headed straight towards me.

my hands slowly trailed up to her jaw, cupping it. One going in, grasping onto her hair, pulling her in deeper.

she pulled away, brushing her thumb against the corner of her lips. Her lips tugging upwards, "you're not going to get me easily lee. It's a game, of course."

a smirk plastered around my mouth, as I stared at her walking away. Leaving me behind, and before me comes sunghoon, jay, & jake all grinning as well.

I ran after jia, wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

——