Epilogue 2.

——

——

"joy?"

"hmm, what is it lee?"

"do you want to go out with me somewhere, somewhere special." His lips quirk up into a grin, so many years later and he's still the same as he was in highschool.

"you know, you haven't changed a bit. A date at midnight and we had so many that I lost count of them. But how can we go out, Jisung didn't even come home god knows what he's doing, underage drinking or smoking, maybe fighting. I'm really worried, he is your son after all." i derisively state.

heeseung folds his arms, "if he's like me, he'll know how to protect himself come on JIAAAAA. Please please please, do I really have to beg?" trying to drag me from our bed and I groan. "Oh my god, alright I give in okay?"

Heeseung's pearly whites are exposed, he places a kiss on my cheek. "let's use the motorcycle Hmm?" he tilts his head and now I was suspicious.

"lee heeseung, what are you really up to." i question the tall male who stood in front of me. "You'll see joy."

we head out to the garage where the motorcycle was and I got behind heeseung, wrapping my arms around his waist. We were now speeding across the street, and the streets were suddenly familiar, this one exit way especially.

we made a stop and my eyes glistened from all the memories, the tunnel. "heeseung it's exactly the same, it's just like how we left it." I cover my mouth with my hands over it, incredulous of how there wasn't a single change.

"haven't came here in so long, even when we went to your mom's place we wouldn't even go to the tunnels it was like a memory that disappeared. But this is where it all started, it started on this street near the tunnels, when we challenged each other the day before school started." he chuckled, it was just like yesterday to him.

when heeseung & I got married we left my mom's house and settled in a new house, my old room is now empty and jaehoon is now living in it with mom, miyeon & his kids.

we enter the tunnels and the spray painting was still there, as if it was just freshly written. It was still vibrant as ever.

"heeseung + jia" and "bad boys suck!"

my hands caress the walls, observing the spray painting and my brother's spray painting on the other side of the wall was still there too. He married Miyeon, "jaehoon + Miyeon."

I turn to heeseung and I hear a loud sound in the tunnels, someone was approaching it and heeseung & I stare at the entrance bewildered.

"JISUNG?!" heeseung and I shout incredulously at our son. "Mom? Dad?" he
tilt his head.

"you knew about our tunnels?"

"I discovered this place last summer when we were staying at grandma's place. I went for a walk outside and I stumbled upon the tunnels so I went to explore it and when I went inside I saw dad's name and your name next to it and mom's stupid quote bad boys suck, then uncle jaehoon & aunt miyeon's name next to each other."

"something's sketchy." Heeseung's eyes challenges the mini version of himself. "you brought someone here with you, soojin because I surely didn't make that art all the way in the corner." heeseung points towards the end of the tunnel with all of the cuss words that jisung wrote and an unfamiliar writing next to him with cuss words as well.

"you're dating her, aren't you?"

jisung grins and nods, "it was a fake relationship, we wanted to see who would fall first and i definitely was the one who liked her the entire time."

our hearts jolted with deja vu, "heeseung, he really is your son. We never told him our story." and we observed jisung's bewildered face.

"I started a fake relationship with your mom as a challenge back then because I had a crush on her and I told her who ever fell for each other first would lose but she didn't know that I lost before the game even started I just wanted her attention before we graduated." heeseung pulled me in by the waist.

and I get a familiar aroma, i look up at him and I think he got even taller. "heeseung, you're wearing her cologne."

"always, baby. Always."

—— COLOGNE.