15

—— NIGHT, THE NEXT DAY

I squirmed in my bed, trying to find a comfortable position. just went my body hit something, that was not a body divider because I had it on my other side, my eyes shot up and I was about to scream until someone covered my mouth, hovering over me.

my scream muffled, heeseung shushed. "if you don't stop screaming I'll kiss you."

and with that I stopped screaming, "what the hell are you doing here?" I sat up, staring him fiercely, not only because he barged into my house, but also because he scared the living out of me.

"I couldn't sleep, so I told mom I'd go to your house. She said yes of course, because you're my girlfriend." His hand tangled into my hair as he leans in, to whisper in my ear.

I felt the hotness of his breath nip at my skin, and it sent chills down my spin. "why are you always here at midnight?! Can't you come in the day, like a normal person." I laid back down, his still hovering over me.

"but that's no fun. I came here to take you out, on a date." he winked, A DATE ?! WHAT CRAZY PERSON COMES SCARING THE WITS OUT OF A GIRL THEN ASKS FOR A DATE.

"you're crazy, at midnight?"

"yea? a night date, doesn't that sound fun?"  to be genuine, it did sound fun. I threw my head back a bit and curved my lips, shaking my arms around his neck. "you know what lee, that does sound like fun."

"I know, so get ready. Actually no, I kind of forgot, I brought it for you." he smirked, bringing out the leather jacket and along with a white dress.

"to take pictures, of course." he shot a wink, "you don't have a matching outfit?" I teased a bit and I got the unexpected.

"of course I did." he took out his white shirt and leather jacket. wow, he seriously came prepared.

"woah you really outdid it, what are you waiting for then...let's go!"

"you're not going to change?" he tilted you, "not in front of you I'm not." i stare back at him. he made contact with mine, facing me with a smirk.

"alright then, meet me downstairs." he waved as he jumped out the window like the height was nothing. I just snickered, and got into the dress.

—— TIME SKIP

"heeseungie, where are we going?" my eyes wide and curious. the male turned to look at me, and emitted a raspy laugh. "heeseungie? That's so unexpected."

"just...felt like using something instead of lee." I shrugged. "but seriously where are we going??"

"just somewhere." he blandly responded, I sighed and just continued ambling across the sidewalks.

and just when we arrived, he covered my eyes. i had to go up the stairs, he opened a door, then took his hands off my eyes, a balcony. and two cylindrical materials next to us on floor.

"let's light floating lanterns." he spun his lighter with his fingers, just like how you can spin a pencil with your fingers. his lips, forming into a light curve. him staring at me, for a response.

I got the lighter from him, picked up the lantern, and grabbed a marker that was lying around my pocket from earlier. drawing a face.

I lit it up, and began to think of something, they wish something under lanterns, heeseung became aware of the tranquility and caught me with my eyes closed.

when I opened it, I released the lantern and so did heeseung. "hey heeseung."

"hmm?" he looked down at me, a little huff emits from his mouth, his lips going up. I pulled him in by the collar.

his eyes widened a bit, bewildered of my actions, I pulled him in even closer, placing my lips on his cheek. and snickered, "thanks for today, lee."

——