4

——

——

"JIAAAA THAT IDIOT HEESEUNG CAME! AND HE'S LOOKING FOR YOU!" jaehoon came bursting into my room, shaking me awake.

my eyes shot open, and when I sat up from bed. There heeseung was getting into my room with my mom in-front of him.

"I thought you said you didn't like him Jia? Now he's your boyfriend? Oh to be young in love again." my mother giggled.

I looked over at heeseung with a threatening look, "I'm going to kill you." I mouthed and he only mocked me.

I picked myself up from bed and pushed heeseung out of my room, "you're so annoying!" I whisper yelled.

he makes it so hard to play it chill, he even makes it hard to be cunning for the likes of it.

——

I was downstairs and heeseung was eating, just to make my morning brighter I pulled on his hair. "ARGH." he grimaced in pain, mom smacked me.

"is this how you greet your lover??"

"who said he's my lover! Mom how could you just easily believe him!" I gritted my teeth in aggravation.

"If you're embarrassed just say it! No shame." Mom shrugged, handing me breakfast.

I sat next to heeseung and crashed my legs into his, taking big bites of my food. "You look so ugly right now." He tried holding in a laugh.

"You know what else is ugly?" I raised a brow, and he tilted his head. I took out my phone and pressed camera, heeseung looked into it.

"here." I grinned, the male frowned and it only made me grin more than I did before. "Can I peacefully eat please, jia!" Jaehoon whined.

"oh, heeseung hyung what did you mean on Sunday when you said Jia probably craves tension?!" Jaehoon turned to face him.

I secretly pinched Heeseung's arm, signaling him not to say anything wrong to jaehoon. "Oh that? It's nothing really, it means she just likes attention." He cleared his throat.

"Oh, well that makes perfect sense! She always comes to me for advice on her hair and makeup!" Jaehoon smiled wide, heeseung burst into laughter.

"Cute." Heeseung's ruffled jaehoon's hair. "Hey who's your favorite hyung out of all 7 of us?" heeseung asked him.

"Sunghoon hyung! Obviously!" jaehoon responded quickly, I was to one to snicker now. He probably expected it to be him.

"What about me." heeseung pouted. "You're number 3 right after Jungwon!"

heeseung chuckled.

—— SCHOOL

Heeseung and I were walking to school, "JOY-" heeseung was about to yell out my name but I grasped onto his collar.

Pressing my finger across his lip, "shhh. keep that pretty mouth shut." I fluttered my lashes slowly, smiling sarcastically.

I felt his hands snake around my waist, and I grinned because i already played out in my mind exactly what I plan on doing.

"since when we're you so...bold heeseung?" I fully let out his name instead of just "lee"

"the moment I started dating you." he winked, "that's so cute." I chuckled lowly and the flirtatious demeanor of his disappeared, he knew something was coming.

I stepped on his foot and he yelped out in pain, "oh em gee, heeseung what happened?" I feigned to care which I pretty much didn't.

"screw you, jang."

"Love you too babe." I kissed him on the cheek before releasing him out of my grip.

——

POINT 1 : jang
POINT 0 : Lee

—- tally marker : flickerhoon