20

—— WEEKEND

—— WEEKEND

it's been one day since we made it official, yesterday was Friday so we didn't see the rest of them or tell them we made up, only Sunghoon and jay knew since they followed us.

sunghoon, jay and the rest of them came into Heeseung's place to spend the night. and their eyes widened when they caught me sitting on the couch.

and their eyes got wider as they watched heeseung sit next to me on the couch, his arm wrapped around my shoulder, bringing me closer to him.

"wait...did you guys make up?!" sunoo covered his mouth, his eyes bright and joyful. "not only did they make up but...." sunghoon & jay grinned.

"our relationship is now official, and not fake." I added on, along with jazz hands. heeseung joining in as well.

the rest of them looked at each other and began to scream, "finally." jungwon yelled, sticking out his hand in front of jake. "GIVE ME MY MONEY."

jake rolled his eyes at the younger one, and handed over some cash. jungwon fake sniffled and wiped fake tears, "it's beautiful." his eyes taking glances at the money.

"I am not going to question it." I chuckled, squirming into my seat. "where do you guys wanna go tonight?"

"the river." jay suggested, the rest were unsure, but I came up with one. "how about the beach, it's always empty over there at night." as they all stared at each other for confirmation, they nodded their head in agreement.

—— MIDNIGHT

the others were on the other side of the beach, heeseung & I didn't want to go to that side so we were left alone. ambling across the serene shore, the waves passing by us gently.

I take off my shoes, allowing them to sink a bit into the sand. everytime I stare at the moon, I can't help but admire how luminous and beautiful it is, how it fills up the empty sky of darkness.

I bring up my camera, and ask heeseung to take a picture of me. when I get settled in, heeseung clicks the button, and a Polaroid comes out. I blow on it, waiting to have my first glance at it.

"give me that, I want it."

I shake my head, "I think you'll want this picture more." I take ahold of my camera, placing my lips on Heeseung's cheeks, snapping the photo.

the Polaroid comes out, and I blow on it. "you sure about still wanting that one?" I grin. heeseung takes the new picture and smiles, "our first picture as a couple."

"I want a better one." he adds on, and winks at me. and I knew he was thinking exactly what I was thinking, I grasped onto his collar and pulled him down, our lips colliding.

heeseung clicked on the button, and we heard cheering from behind us. "please it's only been one day and we're all third wheels." sunghoon snickered.

"come on now, let the couple make memories. I bet they were craving that relationship stuff while they were fake dating." jake burst into laughter, jay joining in with the laughter as well.

"it's funny how jay and I knew heeseung liked you since the start but we still let him challenge you." sunghoon's smile was warm.

and I faced the older male, "but why did you though? you didn't think he was going to get hurt?"

sunghoon shook his head and leaned in a bit, to whisper which I guess was to be in secret. "because we knew one heart would warm the other."

——

have I been gone the entire week? so sorry I was getting away with school work since the end is almost there. :')