6

—- SCHOOL

—- SCHOOL

"JIAAAAA." jungwon & sunoo came rushing to me. "What, why were you guys running across the hall like morons?" I questioned.

while panting, they both tried to explain but were out of breath. "Heeseung- fight- hallway- help-" he took breaths while letting out each word.

"who is he fighting?"

"gosh we don't know! A senior from another class!" jungwon leaned against the locker wall.

I made my move towards the hallway, heeseung. There he was, on the ground. Beating someone up continuously, hurling punches, his hand grasping onto the other male's shirt.

I didn't think anyone was paying attention, I banged on one of the locker doors with a vacant expression. "get up lee."

he looked up at me, I pierced my eyes into his like a dagger. I don't see how beating people up solves a problem, it just adds more trouble to others.

as he got up, the other guy did too. And hurled a strong punch towards him, and before that guy or heeseung would throw hands at each other again I caught both their arms, twisting it behind their back.

"AGH." both of them grimaced in pain, "you may pass now students, go on." I gestured my hands for the freshman's and sophomores to pass through and get to class.

"because of you guys, half of these students are late. Don't you feel ashamed? What makes you think having fist fights solves thing? Only fools fight like that." I released their arms.

"BUT HE WAS-" the male was about to yell until I pressed my index finger against his lips, "when did I ask for an explanation? I wasn't in this, therefore I don't give a shit about what the reason was for. If you want a fist fight, go do it outside where it doesn't affect students in this school." I made it very clear even though my voice came out very low.

I gripped onto Heeseung's arm, "let's go." I pulled him into the classroom. "hyung you told us you wouldn't fight again!" niki whined.

"promises are meant to be broken." heeseung responded, taking his seat, lifting his legs up on the desk.

when the teacher stepped in heeseung hurled a paper ball towards him, "heeseung get out of my class I don't have time for nonsense, room 201." Mr Kim gritted his teeth.

"bye bye." I scoffed, waving at Heeseung's as he left. "Don't think you're so slick either Mrs Jang? You didn't turn in your homework from the past two days? Room 201 as well." he pointed, both me and heeseung out of his room.

and there was that grin, plastered on his face already. Like a sticker to paper. I got out of my seat, and stepped out of the room.

room 201 was 4 classrooms away. So I made it there quickly. It was kind of like detention but not exactly, it's just a empty room where kids who cause trouble can reflect on their actions.

and it was empty. no kids in this school really cause bizarre trouble or misbehave. it's quite rare to be sent here.

heeseung already took his seat and right when I was about to sit down he pulled me in by my waist. I ended up on his lap, I just rolled my eyes and rested my arm against the table. Giving him that look of what he deemed of receiving now.

"spill it lee, I don't have time for your stupid games."

"But you're already in one." One brow raised, in confusion. "I mean you're stupid tricks as of now."

"We're a couple, what's the wrong of having some time together."

"You're so cheesy. You sure you didn't fall in love yet." I flicked his forehead.

he didn't reply, but only answered with his lips curving up again, forming up into a faint smirk.

——