22

——

——

"let's leave home." I heard a shout, someone busting through my window...pretty obvious who it is.

"are you out of your mind? leaving home?" I stared at the male, completely bewildered. he chuckled, "I mean let's have a day to ourselves, please. And plus, I have a spot."

"lee heeseung, you have a million spots. The tunnels, the beach, the tower, this isn't new." I folded my arms, giving him a playful look.

"you act as if it's not fun to go to spots with your boyfriend." he hovers overs me, smirking. "it's so not." I roll my eyes.

"joy, come on now love. please?" he places his chin into the crook of shoulder, his arms wrapping around my waist.

"okay fine, where do you want to go??" I emit a light chuckle, waiting for him to respond. He face lights up, "it's a drive to the city but it's worth it."

I got up, so did he. both of us getting out from the window, I caught the smirk on Heeseung's face, seriously what was he up to?

he patted the seat behind him, on his motorcycle. "you can hug me all you want, I know you want to." he winked, what jerkish behavior. he's not wrong though.

"oh don't flatter yourself, bastard." I push him a bit playfully, snaking my arms around him. my grip tight.

CITY —-

heeseung and I arrived inside a skyscraper, a very... VERY tall builiding. And he pressed the button to the top floor.

"what exactly are we doing?"

"I took a spot, a spot no one comes to because they don't know it exists in this building." he whispered, and just as he opened the door.

a roof was exposed, you could see the whole view of the city. The moon was out, bright and big. it was beautiful.  

"you were right, it was so worth it." I run to see the view closer. In front of my eyes, a single rose is placed.

my eyes trailed down, catching a glimpse of it and back at heeseung. "I didn't know my boyfriend was so romantic."

his hand grasped onto my arm, as he pulled me back. His lips hitting the top of my ear, "I'm full of many surprises love."

his flaming breath on mine just made my stomach melt, my heart jittering from his bold actions. He got bolder, so much bolder.

and I think to myself, out of every beautiful girl that I've ever laid on in school. he chose me, he chose the one who didn't stare at a single soul, the one who didn't utter a word to anyone, he chose the one who nobody wanted to be with. But he loves me, he loves me dearly.

"heeseung, how come out of every girl in school to be with. You choose me?" I look at him, my eyes curious to know. His lips curve.

"those girls may have had beauty, but their heart and personality was nothing compared to yours. You're one in a million."

he loves me dearly, and I love him.

"heeseung."

"yes?"

I gently placed my lips on his, my arms slowly wrapping around his neck. It's funny how two different souls can be put together so beautifully, so unexpectedly but beautifully.

I pull away, facing him with nothing but affection. "I love you."

——

this is the most romantic chapter ever, crying.