3

—— NIGHT

—— NIGHT

I was in bed, just scrolling through my phone when I heard sounds near my bed room window. My eyes shot up and I darted them towards the window.

the sound continued, then I heard knocks. And from the window, I saw a face. I grabbed my flashlight, shining it against the window, that idiot heeseung?!

I was worried he was going to fall off, I didn't want to be the cause of his death obviously. So I rushed to the window and opened it, pulling him in. Resulting both of us to fall, him on top of me. Like a hard rock that's going to crush me in any moment.

"what the hell are you doing here lee." I groaned, pushing him off me. "gosh I was bored." he rolled his head back, leaning against my wall.

"you were bored? Is this supposed to be some type of joke? To just climb someone's house and knock on their window? Are you going crazy or something?" I knocked his head.

"fine. Since you put the fun out of it, let's play a game joy." he grinned, I tilt my head. "what are you referring to."

"what do you think I'm referring to? A game, mind games." he laughed, a deep raspy laugh.

"I'm serious lee, what are you here for." I spoke in an irritated voice, I've had it up to HERE. "I told you a game, are you in or not."

"spill it lee."

"you said you wanted a challenge right? Let's fake being in a relationship, but it's like a game. Whoever falls in love first loses." he huffed a bit, but not in the angry way, i caught the smirk plastered on his face, a diabolical type of huff.

I stared at him as if he's lost his mind, "is this supposed to be some sick joke?"

"I guess you don't want to go for a challenge? Didn't you say you'd show me what's good? I say we take a real challenge."

"I'll never lose heeseung." I let him know, sternly. I gave him that look, my eyes low but sharp. "I'm in." Because I'd never fall for him.

"I thought you were going to play hard to get." he snickered. I rolled my eyes, "nobody loves to lose a good challenge, even if it means you can't play hard to get." I pushed him a bit.

"oh yea? you sure you're going to want to continue the challenge?"

I raised a brow.

heeseung grasped onto the back of my head, crashing his lips onto mine. Just like a lightning bolt, I was struck and like my life, my lips lost its first kiss, it's first life.

I pushed him off me, "get out lee." I looked away with my heart racing, and my cheeks flushed red. Out of humiliation, of course.

first he climbs up my house, knocks on my window, falls on top of me, proposes this sick game to me and NOW HE KISSES ME?

"I'm out princess." he kisses my cheek before jumping out the window, I ran to see him on the ground. He picked himself up and brushed the dust off of his black attire.

"shit, I just got this leather jacket." He muttered under his breath. I rolled my eyes to which he smirked, "see you tommorow princess."

"don't call me that lee." I responded grimly, "ouch, you are pretty cold for a girlfriend huh?" he raised a brow.

"don't forget,

it's a challenge lee."

and before he could utter another useless word out of his mouth, I shut the windows down and used my curtains to cover it.

——