5

——

——

"WHATTTT YOU'RE DATING?!?!" Jay jumped out of his seat, "it's not so surprising? It just happened." I tried to convince them.

at the moment we all were at Sunghoon's house and everybody was shocked. Sunghoon on the other hand clicked his tongue, looking up with that look on his face.

his lips curved, his eyes focused on heeseung & I, "now now something is not clicking, you and heeseung, you hate heeseung more than anyone, you hate trouble and you hate bad guys, so why all of a sudden would it happen? Spill it jang. What bet are you and hee on now?"

Ou, he is GOOD. SO GOOD. screw you park, you always ruin the fun!

"you're a clever one, fine we'll give in since most of you don't seem convinced. This moron climbed my window last night and challenged me into a fake relationship. Who ever falls in love first, loses and I happened to give in." I drank out of my glass of water, settling it down on the table harshly.

giving them those delicate eyes, as if it was portraying innocence. On the inside, it wasn't because I wasn't about to lose to this game, I never lose.

sunghoon looked at heeseung, out of jia's focus. "Are you insane??" sunghoon whisper shouted. "if that's what you claim me to be then sure." heeseung simply whispered back.

"AND YOU GAVE INTO HIM?! aren't you like the type to play hard to get, you don't even look at any of the guys in this school or have interest, how come now you want a challenge with hyung joy?" Jungwon questioned out of curiousity.

"Because I know that I can last." I pushed him a bit as my index finger was pressed against his head.

—— NIGHT WALK

"jiaaa can we get ice cream" Jaehoon pulled on my arm and I snickered, "if I got you ice cream, at night, when you could catch a cold...mom might flash my last moment of living."

"Or you could simply say you're broke and have no money! Can't you get your super rich boyfriend heeseung to lend you some!" he made puppy eyes.

"look, he's not really my boyfriend jae...I have a secret but please don't tell mom." I brought out my pinky for him to promise which he connected mine with.

"promise."

"on Monday, heeseung came by the window and he suddenly proposed this random challenge. Being in a fake relationship and whoever falls in love first, loses and he made me feel low of myself for not giving in so I did. To show him Jang Jia never loses." I grimly stated.

"what you made a bet over your love life?!"

"He's not even apart of my love life, what do I need to worry about?! I hate bad boys."

"so you like good boys?!"

"ew no I hate goody two shoes looking boys!" I folded my arms and jaehoon chuckled.

"they say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you." he sang.

I chuckled, "hey!! You jerk! Are you referring my love life to that song!"

"It's true joy, the bad boys always gets the girls." he shrugged.

——