21

——

——

school ended. we graduated, heeseung and I were taking flight into the same university, just like the others. it's only been a week since we left school but we always make it back somehow.

"Lee heeseung, you decided to make foolery by writing with chalk on the school walls?!" the vice principal shouted, while heeseung sat on a chair unbothered.

my jaw dropped, and I facepalmed at the male next to me. "heeseung!"

"what?!"

"you told me you wouldn't go causing trouble!"

"it was just a little teensyyyyyy bit of trouble." he giggled as to where Miss rolled her eyes, "Lee heeseung come tommorow morning and clean everything off."

"whatever you say ma'am."

"and jia, keep your boyfriend in check. I don't know how you deal with him." she sighed, as her eyes shifted to heeseung and back at me.

I shrugged and heeseung got up, bowing with a smile to our vice principal. "bye miss see you tommorow."

"whatever lee, you better scrape those walls nicely." she pointed a finger.

——

HOME

"really hee? you had to go cause trouble one week after graduating, what will they think of you?" his mother scolded.

"mom, it was just a teensy little thing to do and it's not like I wrote anything bad!" he whined like a little kid.

his mom shook his head and headed back into the kitchen. heeseung wrapped his arms over me, and I smell something. The cologne.

I stare over at heeseung, "her cologne, hee you're wearing her cologne." my lips warmly curved up, my gaze upon him soft as a feather.

"I didn't think you'd recognize, I liked the smell and knowing it comforts you, I put it on." he intertwined his hand with mine, I could see his mom from the kitchen peeking, her eyes sparkling from adoration.

never would she have thought that her troublesome son would find love, raising him as a kid with a difficult childhood. She was at ease to know he was happy.

"you know heeseung, I used to despise you. heavily. but I'm glad I didn't stay to that mindset because you're the sweetest ever." I spoke with sincerity, pressing my lips to his cheek so show my affection towards him.

"are you... being soft right now?" he smiled, his pearly whites glinting brightly at the moment. I tilted my head.

"and what if I am..." I chuckled lightly, I don't think he was used to me giving him so much attention of affection.

"are you not used to it?"

"even if you show me affection, even if you show me affection through aggression. I'll still love you either way, because you're perfect in both those ways." his eyes softened, right before he leans in to whisper in my ear.

"you're perfect."

——-

it's been a while hasn't it? I'm just enjoying my summer lol :)