25

——

——

both of us entered his room and he locked it, pulling me in close. "I finally have you all to myself." he spread kisses all over my cheek.

not usually like me to get bold, "oh yea? but it's more like I have you all to myself." with that I slammed my lips against his, I know I said I hated him before... but no one can resist him.

his hands trail down to my waist, stridently going up my back. It sent electric shocks in an instant. but the electric shot ended earlier than I expected.

I heard knocks on the door and there was no one else in the house but us three, I opened the door and raised a brow at jaehoon. While Heeseung's stood there next to me with a smirk on his face.

"why are you guys acting so weird, especially him." he gives heeseung a look, heeseung shrugs. "You're making it weird, thinking it weird and there's so much more I could tell you."

"so about the other girl... the one that annoys you. Talk more about her?"

"ew who would want to talk about her."

"is she pretty?"

"yea, I can't deny that she's ugly. She stands out in the school and a lot of guys like her but she is so annoying."

"if she's annoying, annoy her back." I added on, "I should, I really should." jaehoon responded. The little one wanted revenge, but I am sure he's going to end up liking her.

I go to lay on the bed, heeseung next to me and then Jaehoon who jumps on the bed to be in the middle, in between us. "I'm not letting you lovey dovey two shits, spend time together." Jaehoon rolled his eyes, putting the blanket over us all.

after us just talking, one by one we each fall asleep.

—— MIDNIGHT

I was up, my hands laid upon the railing of the balcony. The breeze serene, it was dark and quiet around the neighborhood.

my eyes trail up to the moon, when you can't sleep g outside, look out the window, explore the night sky, take in its beauty when you can.

suddenly, I feel two arms wrapped around my waist. Chin into the crook of my neck, "baby." his voice raspy and tired. "you didn't sleep."

"I couldn't, so I just came to just look around." I turn to face him. "why did you wake up?"

"because jaehoon was shoving his head into my arm." he laughs tiredly, his eyes barely open. "now I see why you desperate to have separate rooms."

"then let's sleep in the guest room." I grasped onto his arm, pulling him out of the balcony and dragging him into guest room.

but before I knew it I was being carried, heeseung stared at me with a sleepy type smirk. Eyes still not managing to budge fully open but a light smirk still plastered on his face. "my eyes are not even fully open yet you're still so beautiful."

when I'm flustered by him I just can't find a way to say something to him, he starts getting so cheesy that I can't take it anymore and just melt.

he's the type of boyfriend that can make any stubborn girlfriend melt at his actions in an instance.

and I love it.

——

author message because I can't stop talking —

my boyfriend has a hard time expressing affection, so I just end up being cheesy until I see him get flustered, I bully him more than showing affection, being mean is my sign of affection.