Chapter-2|The Fairy who bewitched me|

"Fairytales are true:
not because they tell us that dragons exist, but they tell us that dragons can be beaten."

- Neil Gaiman, Caroline

-----------------------------------------------------------

I have a secret. A deadly secret. Come closer if you want to know it badly. Once you know it you may never speak to me again. It's not that much of a secret that I am maybe half in love with her. Do you know how difficult it is to keep my eyes off her? Those hazel eyes that remind me of autumn leaves, has captivated me and made me a prisoner. I watch with amusement as Zoya brings my third cup of coffee. She places it on my table and glares at me.

"You sure know how to test my temper Vamp Boss", she says.

She looks very tempting, her hair is a mess, her shirt is creased, her face is red and she is mad. Really, really mad.
I put on my best poker face and try to contain my laughter.

"It is nice to know that I provide you amusement."

Without another word she closes my office door with a loud thud and goes to her office room. And that's when I realize that she called me a vampire. The rest of the day goes by uneventful, I mail Zoya everything that needs to be done and check some of the reports.

Suddenly, I remember the first time I saw Zoya at the business gala. She looked breath taking and like an angel. All the men in the room were looking at her. Zoya had glided into the room like a fairy princess on her father's arm. She was dressed in a cream coloured gown, which had
Emeralds sewn on it, there were some intricate designs done beautifully with golden thread. Her ears were adorned with gold earrings, her eyes were lined with black kajol, her lips were a shade of pink and her dainty feet were clad in golden heel.

 Her ears were adorned with gold earrings, her eyes were lined with black kajol, her lips were a shade of pink and her dainty feet were clad in golden heel

I think she bewitched me that day because ever since that day, I can't stop thinking about her. Oh! how I long to kiss those tempting red lips of hers. And I know that one kiss will not be enough. With great difficulty, I put aside my thoughts and focus on my work. By the time four o'clock rolls around I am almost done for the day. This particular time is my tea time. It's the third time Zoya and I meet. There is only silence this time as Mrs Porter, affectionately known as the office lady serves tea and fusses over us. After that we both go our separate ways.

The fourth and final time we meet is around seven o'clock which is the closing time. We almost collide but thankfully we don't. I don't know who is more surprised when I offer her a lift and scold her for staying back late. As we get into the elevator and press the button for ground floor, my mind conjures up possible scenarios. And none of them are appropriate and what a boss should be thinking about his employee. Slowly, the lift descends on ground floor and I think it's the longest ride of my life.

We both walk towards my BMW and she gets into the passenger seat. The ride is silent and full of sexual tension. I drop her off in front of her apartment complex and as a goodbye I kiss her cheek.

 I drop her off in front of her apartment complex and as a goodbye I kiss her cheek

Sorry this chapter is short but don't worry next chapter will be long ☺️