Chapter-30|The Sisterhood of Salem Witches|

-----------------------------------------------------------

I watch with amusement as Zoya watches The Sisterhood of the Traveling pants with great enthusiasm

I watch with amusement as Zoya watches The Sisterhood of the Traveling pants with great enthusiasm. Sometimes I just can't help but wonder how lucky I got in love and in life. I steal a kiss from her sweet, delectable cherry pink painted lips and she glares at me. Mrs Porter hands me a cup of coffee and some files which I made her get from the office. Lucy settles on Zoya's lap and she pets him. I wish I got that lucky. Lucy purrs in contentment. Demon cat curses me with his evil, green eyes from the other side of the room and literally hisses at me. He is one evil kitty. Zoya enterwines our fingers together and I smile in happiness.
Tonight Zoya, her friends and sister are meeting up for a much needed girls night out which I strongly oppose since I am not invited. But don't worry I say to myself, I will definitely find a way into the coveted party. Nothing seems to hold my attention as much as I try. Zoya smiles in my direction when she notices me watching her with a lovesick smile on my lips. She looks so beautiful and I am tempted to steal another kiss. Just as I am about to lean in for another kiss three uninvited guests barge into the room. Jasmine, Alisha and Sheetal push me away and hug Zoya. They are already dressed for a night to hit the club and party. I wonder what Zoya will wear. Nothing too scandalous I hope. After they finish hugging they drag Zoya to our bedroom to change clothes. I sigh. It's gonna be one hell of a night!

My friends make me stand in front of the mirror as they choose what to wear for me

My friends make me stand in front of the mirror as they choose what to wear for me. Jasmine chooses a cute, short and tight black dress which is strapless and reaches above my knee. I quickly dismiss it. Next Sheetal choses a pink, lacy crop top and pairs it with white cutout Jean shorts. I reject it immediately knowing that Darren will never let me out of the house in that outfit. Alisha comes to the rescue with a shiny, beige tops and pairs it with black jeans, a black choker, hoop earrings and black stilletoes. I sigh in happiness. I quickly apply a smoky looks and coat my lips with maroon lipstick. Then I grab my black and gold clutch. I step out of the room and kiss my husband then leave with the girls. Jasmine smirks at me when I gawk at the black limousine she has hired and surprisingly there is a man dressed in suit who also gets into the car with us. The drive is smooth. Soon we arrive at the club and order our drinks. After finishing our drinks we head to the dancefloor. The four of us start swaying to the electro pop beats and suddenly I feel a hand circle around my waist and a familiar cologne hits my nostrils and I feel my heart beat start to race.