Chapter-17|Take me to Neverland|

"All the world is made of faith, trust and pixie dust."

- J.M Barrie, Peter Pan

-----------------------------------------------------------

Peter Pan will always be "the boy who wouldn't grow up," even though he came to life more than hundred years ago in a play, and later in a novel by Scottish writer J

Peter Pan will always be "the boy who wouldn't grow up," even though he came to life more than hundred years ago in a play, and later in a novel by Scottish writer J.M Barrie. For generations, readers have been inspired by Peter's mischievous adventures in Neverland with fairies, mermaids and the Lost Boys.

The story of Peter Pan is a beautiful and sometimes melancholy picture of the fleeting innocence and "pixie dust" of childhood.

A smile graces my face as I finished typing on my blog and see Zoya settling down in her room. I immediately send her an email. My smile spreads all over my face as I imagine smoke coming out of her ears at my request to bring coffee first thing in the morning. A few minutes later she comes in and places a cup of steaming hot coffee and leaves. Don't you dare judge me for writing a blog I also have published books under my name. Writing is a sort of hobby of mine and I take refuge under its big umbrella when things get tough or I feel sad. It's safe and secure. I take a deep breath as I go through some of the emails forwarded by Zoya and delete some junk emails. By the time two o'clock roles around I am tired and famished. I take a peek at Zoya's room. Nope still working. I stretch my legs and get up. Today seems to be a very boring day but I tend to enjoy it. The moment I step out of the office building a gust of wind hits my face and I smile.

I cross the streets and go to the little Deli opposite my office building, I order two chocolate milkshakes, one beef cheese sandwich for me and a cashew nut salad for Zoya. When I get my order I don't waste any time and walk back to my office. I enter Zoya's room and give her cashew nut salad and milkshake and take a sit opposite hers to eat mine.

"I am sorry." I blurt out between taking a bite from my sandwich.

"About what?", Zoya asks lifting one of her black pencil sharp eyebrows higher than the other.

Definitely not the kiss I think to myself.

"About the work pressure." I say and pray silently that she doesn't suspect I gave her extra work.

"Vamp Boss, you do know that you are invading my personal space right?", She asks a hint of smile playing on the corner of her ruby red lips.

Mmmh! the colour definitely suits her and now all I want is to kiss her again but before I can say anything she gets up picks up her lunch and leaves.

I mean what the fuck!

With a dazed expression I watch her leave her office room, her shapely hips swaying in the tight grey skirt and her blue blouse emphasizing her ample curves.

If I wasn't so angry and confused I would have grabbed her and kissed her senseless. I sigh in frustration.

This is turning out to be a difficult day!

Hey guys! Vote, share and comment below. Love you all.