Chapter-12|Can you keep a secret?|

"I need you like a heart needs a beat."

- Unknown

-----------------------------------------------------------

Secrets are like paper planes and can easily be broken. But there are certain secrets that are close to my heart and this is one of them. I think I am in love with Vamp Boss. He drives me crazy with his stupid kisses and I crave more every time. A few minutes ago he kissed me and I melted. It was so passionate and I felt that the devil had possessed me. I stare at him stupefied after the punishing kiss and touch my lips. It is puffy and bruised from his kiss. Each kiss had been a torture and drove me mad with lust and want.

If there is someone I hate more than anyone in this world it should be Vamp Boss because he stole my first kiss and he has the audacity to be smug. He is a despicable toad.

There are some things that I should not do like kiss my Boss or fantasize about. It's all his fault for kissing me and now I want more. I guess one kiss is not enough. It's like his kiss is a drug and I am addicted to it. Vamp Boss should not have kissed me.

"Zoya sweetheart. Are you going to stare at me all night or cook food for me? I know I am irresistible, hot and sexy but you don't know that already."

His cocky remark snapped me from my Twilight zone and I glared at him.

"I was not staring at you and I will not cook for you."

But his smirk still stays in place and his eyes twinkle with mischief. His eyes look like deep pools of blue and for a minute I drown in their unfathomable depths. I don't notice his proximity until I feel his touch on my hair gently stroking. With a gentle push I distance myself from him and make my way to the kitchen. I open the fridge and take out two plastic containers containing food, then I microwave them and arrange them in plates and pour two glasses of Apple juice. Vamp Boss follows me to the living room where we eat in silence. He leaves afterwards but the kiss still linger on the back of my mind.

 He leaves afterwards but the kiss still linger on the back of my mind