Chapter-21|World's Best Brother|

"There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother....Oh, how I hate that little boy. How I love him too."

- Anna Quiendlen

-----------------------------------------------------------

There is quite nothing like the bond of brothers. It's at times sweet and filled with masculine laughter and silly pranks, at other times it's a bond of iron, blood and steel. So unwavering strong a bridge that even rough winds can't shake it. I sigh. Elijah doesn't know that I proposed and I never hide anything from him. Brother is for life. He also knows you better than yourself and makes you smile when you are down and gives you grief when you guys fight. They provide you that extra blanket of security and protection that you crave.

I am currently reading World's Best Boyfriend by Durjoy Dutta, an Indian romance writer. I just wish I can be the best husband for Zoya and won't disappoint her. Before I can further read the story I get a text from my brother. He wrote congratulations little bro, it's damn time you proposed to her and I am so happy. All the love, Eli. A smile graces my lips. Ever since I was small I call him Eli and now he kind of finds it funny. Strange! Just a year ago I was giving my brother grief about his hasty decision to tie the knot and here I am doing the same thing. I must have lost my mind. Bonkers! But Zoya is different and special and I know it in my heart that it is the right decision. Sometimes it just feels right. I let the story take center stage in my mind and forget everything till six thirty. Then I get changed into my favourite navy blue shirt and pair it with black slacks. I know Zoya loves the colour blue on me. She says it brings out my eyes. I smile to myself. She is truly something else. I cover the short distance to my garage and get into my BMW. The road feels too great a distance and I can't stop the smile off my face. I open You Tube app on my phone and connect it with my car. The sound of Hideaway cover by Landon Austin fills the car and I sing along. It's one of my favourite songs by Daya. As the music comes to an end I finally reach Zoya's house. Zoya, my love your prince charming has arrived on his noble white steed!

Hey guys!! Let me know your thoughts in the comments section and press the star button below!