Chapter-13|If Harry Potter was a Slytherin|

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets

-----------------------------------------------------------

I must have lost my bloody mind for kissing Zoya but I don't regret it

I must have lost my bloody mind for kissing Zoya but I don't regret it. After dreaming about it for such a long time I finally kissed her. I can still taste her sweetness. She has officially made me a crazy man. I love her. I love her. This new realisation made me all too aware that I have to work with her tomorrow and it will be a torture working so close and not being able to kiss her. Why can't she just? Ugh! I can't fire her. Not when it was me who kissed her senseless in the middle of the living room and loved every damn minute of it. Why does wrong feel right? I groan.
Did Harry Potter feel like this? Did he feel betrayed for even getting selected in Slytherin? I should not think these thoughts and also forget about the kiss. It should not happen again but I badly want it to repeat.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Then remember something Dumbledore said to Harry in The Chamber of Secrets about making choices and how they effect the outcome. We all have a choice and whether we choose to do right by it depends on us. The kiss keeps playing on repeat on my mind as I change my clothes and get ready to sleep. I toss and turn the entire night unable to sleep. When morning light filters through the window, I feel wretched. There is bags under my eyes, hair looks like a crows nest and my face is deadly pale. It seems that I look similar to a Vampire which Zoya calls me.

By the time I arrive in office, the place is pin drop silent. I watch fascinated as Zoya does all her work ignoring me. This offsets my bad mood and I hatch an evil plan. I rub my hands in glee as I plan on punishing her. The devil is back in action. Watch out Zoya!

 Watch out Zoya!