Chapter-16|How not to be a Disney Princess|

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind."

- Belle, Beauty and The Beast

-----------------------------------------------------------

I grew up watching Disney movies who hasn't but my favourite is Belle from Beauty and The Beast

I grew up watching Disney movies who hasn't but my favourite is Belle from Beauty and The Beast. She is simply sweet and bookish like me. The live action film where Emma Watson played Belle is too amazing for words and I was starstruck on her. I swear I have a girl crush on her. I mean just look at all the good stuff she does besides acting and she studied my favourite subject Literature at the prestigious Brown University. Imagine that! I do a little girly dance, brush my teeth and change into my comfy bunny pajamas. It's been ages now since Vamp Boss pulled his disappearing act. Sometimes I swear he reminds me of a modern day Houdini. Is he thinking about me? More specifically the kiss. I am sure he is knowing him like I do. I bet he is smirking that he caught me off guard. He is very sneaky. Why did he blush afterwards though it was strange? I mean just look at the guy, I am sure he kissed and dated his way through half of L.A.

For the hundredth time, I go to YouTube on my phone, adjust my pillow and watch the trailer of Beauty and The Beast.

Then I switch of my phone and drift off to sleep.

My dreams are both haunting and beautiful. I can see Edward watching me sleep and caressing my hair. Suddenly, Edward is replaced by Vamp Boss as he looks at me longingly. Like he has waited patiently for a thousand years for me and will wait a thousand more for me. There is love in his eyes and he is no longer the Beast to my Beauty or a Vampire anymore. He is simply Darren Cross. There is a quiet smile on his lips, and the way he is looking at me is like he can watch me forever and never get tired or bored. It seems like he wants to tell me something but before I he can say anything my dream breaks and I jolt awake. It feels as if someone poured a bucket of cold water on my head. And guess what someone did. Guees who? It's none other than my best friend Jasmine, who has a smirk permanently etched on her face.

"Wake up girl! I want all the details of this supposedly romantic date!", she says.

I lazily get up from bed and make sure to glare at her which has zero effect on her. The smirk has formed a full blown smile. God! How much I love to hate her! My whole bed is drenched in water and I am soaked to the bones. With a final glare I head to my wardrobe and quickly run to the bathroom to change. When I return, I find her cosily sitting on my bean bag still smiling. One of these days....

"So did you enjoy it? Did you guys make out? What happened I want all the juicy details?"

I ignore her as I dry my hair with a hairdryer and comb my hair. She has an eager beaver look in her eyes but I am wiser and decide to stay silent.

The silence stretches on for a few minutes before she starts talking again.

"I left Elijah with the kids. I hope everything is alright. You know how accident prone he is and the kids well.."

Before she can finish I have figured out her excitement is due to wait a minute. I turn my whole attention towards her. Somehow my gut feeling tells me it was not my father but Jasmine's idea to set us up. The sneaky bitch! How dare she do this! I feel like choking her to death or something worse throwing her off the staircase. I know I have a pretty violent imagination but I calm myself and give her a blank stare.

As I am about to put her in her place with not so delicate words there is a knock on the door...

Hey guys! Let me know what you think in the comments and support me by pressing the star

Hey guys! Let me know what you think in the comments and support me by pressing the star. Thank you!