Chapter-5 |If Prince Charming ever kissed me|

"When I used to read fairy tales, I fancied that kind of thing never happened, and now here I am in the middle of one!"

- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
----------------------------------------------------------

- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland----------------------------------------------------------

Spaceships and aliens are not a girls best friend. I rehearse these lines as I wait in the Starbucks line and imagine bashing Cross on the head.

After I get my favourite Chocolate latte which is my new beau, I walk the short distance to my office

After I get my favourite Chocolate latte which is my new beau, I walk the short distance to my office. There is no sign of Vamp Boss which is odd and a bit creepy. Mrs. Porter only appears around Tea time and the office is eerily quiet. I skip a few steps and stop near my desk, where I spy a Lindt chocolate box and a bouquet of Lily flowers. This is strange and a smile graces my face when I see a sparkly card attached to the bouquet, where Vampire fangs are drawn. He is so sweet!

I put my Starbucks cup on the table and settle myself in my room. There is already a shit ton of emails which Vamp Boss didn't forget to send me before he pulled the disappearing act on me. Surprisingly, he wrote an email specifically addressed to me where he politely apologized for not being there in person. In my opinion, that granted him knighthood. Then my thoughts drifted off to the previous evening when he kissed me on the cheek. I haven't thought about it much but now that my mind was not occupied I started to fantasize what an actual kiss on the lips would be like.

Darren's POV-

I don't like this at all. After I delivered the chocolates and flowers at Zoya's cabin, I got a call from Sal, my AI assistant. The news as it turned out wasn't good. Apart from making softwares and tech based products, my company also owned video games. My newest game was a high level medieval war game, which was at the last level of programming until now that my programmar Miss Davenport had flown the coop. In order to do disaster management, I had to personally undertake the task of driving to Downtown San Francisco from L.A, where the gaming devision office was located. On top of it, none of the others were available so I had to complete the game myself. What a day! By the time I returned to my office in L.A, I was exhausted and furious. When I opened the door to my cabin, I was surprised to find buttered scones and a cup of hot tea and a post it note on my table. If I was surprised by that I was more surprised when I got a call from Zoya's father who invited me for dinner the very night.