Chapter-24|How to Gatecrash a Perfect Wedding|

Weddings are a girls childhood dream

Weddings are a girls childhood dream. I sigh in happiness as I trace the silky material of my wedding gown. It is simply stunning with silver thread work and gauzy,tulle full skirt. I love it and best of all it's from Vera Wang Fall collection. I pair it with my sparkly, silver Christian Loubiton heels. I am feeling the jitters of a bride to be. A smile hovers on my lips as I put on the Tiffany and Co. banglet that Jasmine gave me and pair it with the diamond necklace and earrings given by my father from Swarovski. I simply love the look. I feel indebted to everyone for arranging my wedding at such a short notice especially Vamp Boss for making me feel so special and cherished. Jasmine comes to my room in her silver bridesmaid dress and we walk out of the room to go downstairs for the wedding. It's taking place at a resort out of the city. I love this place and damn the nature setting is perfect for this. It's always been my dream to get married someday and finally the day has arrived. As Jasmine and I walk the red carpet to the altar, my heart beat picks up. Vamp Boss looks so handsome in his silver Armani suit. I don't know when but I find myself standing beside him and then we say our vows. Just when Vamp Boss is about to kiss me it starts raining cats and dogs. There is something I missed to tell you about. We had a Muslim ceremony prior to this since I am a Muslim girl. It's called Nikkah, where the Holy Quran was read and we had to say Qubul Hai three times. It was something else. I felt so happy that my jaws were aching from the constant smiling. Vamp Boss pecked me on the lips as we rushed to the resort to get cover from the rain. When we entered the ball room at the resort the buffet table was being set and a man was standing. I did a full three sixty degree when I realized who he was and I felt my smile slip. He was Taher Malik, a former classmate who was obsessed with me. He even tried to rape me once when I was sixteen thank heavens my father gave him a thorough thrashing and he ended up in jail. My father looked at him angrily and grabbed him by the collar then told his bodyguards to beat him to a pulp. I sighed in relief and Vamp Boss dragged me to the dancefloor. Our first dance was on the song Once in a lifetime by Landon Austin. The song is simply breathtaking.

This song, this moment, this dance, the feel of you in my arms will forever be engraved in my memory.

Then I was dragged away by Jasmine who linked her arms with mine like sisters. Alisha was standing with her husband. Yesterday I got to know that she is pregnant and expecting the baby in December. I am so happy for her. The song changed to In the beginning with you from Anastasia, the animated movie and I found myself in Darren's arms again. I inhaled the smell of his woodsy, vanilla musk cologne like a creep and rested my head on his shoulder and let the music, the man, the moment transport me to another time and place.