Chapter-43|Matched.com is the hottest Cupid service!|

-----------------------------------------------------------

Cupid. Does he even exist? I wake up from a lucid dream only to find myself wrapped in strong arms and hot breath on my neck. Darren smiles at me and damn my heart melts. Then I remember that I had fainted and embarrassment causes me to twiddle with my fingers. My darling husband hands me a cup of green tea and watches me. The smile is permanently etched on his face. Hmm! Who knew the devil could seduce you with a smile?! Definitely Vamp Boss when he is not tearing his hair out in frustration or barking orders. The guy is too good to be real. After I finish drinking the tea, Darren and I talk for a while. He is telling me about a book called Cupid's Match on Wattpad which he has recently read and a smile formed on my lips. He is so Good damn adorable and right now I am thinking along the lines of what naked, wild and wicked things he can do. I swear to God this pregnancy makes me so horny. And now that I am five months into my pregnancy he has stopped making love to me. He only cuddles with me on bed and kisses me. This is so unfair! I want him to want me! Doesn't he find me desirable anymore? Is he hiding his mistress from me? All this time I have been going in a circle until Darren kisses me passionately and fire erupts everywhere inside me. I tangle my hands in his hair and moan. And like a shameless wanton woman I rub my body against his like a cat in heat and grind my lower half against his raging cock. Just like that he stops kissing me and instead walks away towards my wardrobe. He is so weird. I take out my phone to watch Cupid's Match the series. Don't get me wrong it's pretty good! And the main male lead is a delectable piece of meat waiting to be devoured. I better not think about other men when I have a sexy husband who is playing the part of a sexy male nurse. God damn! I am so wet. When I finally find my husband I realize that.......

 When I finally find my husband I realize that