Chapter-10 |Let Angel's guide you through...|

Hi! I have posted the character video for Zoya Khan. Check it out!

"Angels descending from above bring, echoes of mercy and whispers of love."

- Famy J. Crosby

-----------------------------------------------------------

Vamp Boss is so weird. He is glaring at me like I committed the greatest crime in the history by stealing and hiding his Starwar's comic books and Monsters Inc. notebook. Well I may have or may not have done something along those lines. But you can't blame me it's not my fault, he was making me mad and he very well deserved it.

"Zoya. Did you do something that you were not supposed to do?", he asked me.

I felt like a five year old being caught for playing a prank on the teacher which I did and Miss Ellen scolded me in front of the whole class. It was so embarrassing. Vamp Boss looks at me like I am a common felon and he is ready to call the cops on me.

"Zoya. I am loosing my bloody patience right now and don't have time to play your silly games. Did you take something from my room?", he asked again.

This time I met his gaze head on and challenged him. How dare he question my ethics?

Without a backward glance he walked away and slammed the door of his room. By four o'clock I was done with most of the work and there is no sign of Vamp Boss which is strange. Mr's Porter seemed sad so I tried to cheer her up.

Since all my work is finished I closed my computer, grabbed my bag and exited my office. When I walked the short distance to my apartment, my mind started whirling with ideas on how to spend the next few hours. I decided to do some shopping and grabbed my purse.

The next few hours went by in a blink of an eye as I shopped for everything that I needed and bought few gifts for my family and friends. At seven o'clock in the evening my legs were too tired and my hand was full of bags so with a happy smile on my face I walked to my apartment. My happy mood instantly vanished when I spotted the handsome devil still dressed in his suit leaning against his BMW car with a smirk on his face.