Chapter-14|Crazy Rich Asian Parents|

"Twenty Ways You can Tell You Have Asian Parents." Number one on the list. Your parents never ever call you "just to say hello."

- Kevin Kwan, Crazy Rich Asians

---------------------------------------------------------

I felt bored and lonely and very needy so I stopped by my father's house for a much needed good time

I felt bored and lonely and very needy so I stopped by my father's house for a much needed good time. My sister Alisha was on Honeymoon, my best friend Jasmine was babysitting her adopted children and my other friend Sheetal was in Chicago Manhunting. Guess what guys let me get you into a little bit of secret; no I didn't buy the Louis Vuitton Red heels which look sexy as sin and make me feel like Dorothy, no I didn't ogle Vera Wang custom made Vintage wedding gown and nope I didn't buy the sexy lingerie from Victoria's secret which were calling out to me. I simply keep replaying the stupid kiss and I am mad at him. More mad at myself for thinking about it so much. Ugh! That damned man.

He made me seem like a wanton woman, who couldn't get enough of just a kiss. I am a gone case at this rate. I can't seem to get the Lady Antebellum song out of my head," Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight, just a touch of the fire burning so bright.." So I decided to watch the video.

And hell yeah my mood instantly lifted. The song is so beautiful that I felt dreamy and happy but everything changed when I heard the doorbell ring. It was strange because I met my father after I quietly let myself into the house with a spare key and he said he was going to the men's club or something to play chess with his buddies. So that had me thinking who could it be? My worst fear came true when miss Mariam opened the door and I swear my heart beat tripled in my chest. I knew the smell of his cologne very well and I was well versed in his footsteps from having to hear it every morning. You guessed it right it was none other than my Devilishly handsome Vamp Boss. He looked a sight for sore eyes in blue jeans and white t-shirt, who knew the devil could look so utterly sexy. It was ridiculous and as he plopped down beside me on the couch, I swear my body was close to leaning on to him. Do women actually like Devil's without horns? I was horny alright. He looked so delicious. Like my own fantasy version of GQ model come to life.

"Hey beautiful!", he said to me. I stared at him dazed.

"Zoya. Are you okay sweetheart?"

His concerned eyes found mine and held me in a trance. This time I couldn't look away from the blue orbs which urged me to take a swim and explore it's endless secrets. Yikes! I am in deep shit.

"Which movie are we watching?" , he asked.

I realized that I had Netflix on screen and didn't yet choose a movie. So I chose Crazy Rich Asians cuz I freaking love to see Henry Golding. Yes ladies he's a sexy beast. And Constance Wu did a stellar performance as his girlfriend in the movie. As the credits rolled and the movie progressed, I could feel his eyes on me. It was such a turn on. Too bad he was my boss. Even though I badly wanted to taste those lips again. Something is seriously wrong with me. The movie had me on a rollercoaster of emotions and I loved every minute of it. The best part was the mother though love a fierce mom. As it came to the ending part, the wedding of Nick's cousin. I couldn't help but gasp at the beautiful wedding scene. At that moment I wanted to have a wedding like that with the man of my dreams. It is simply breathtaking. And as the bride walked in I couldn't help myself from crying in joy. After the movie ended with the wedding and Nick's proposal. I let out a long breath.

"Zoya sweetheart. Are you alright?"

And that's when I realized I literally cried in front of Vamp Boss. There was amusement visible in his crystal blue eyes. I nodded my head. He smiled at me, dimples and all.

"Can I kiss you now?", he asked me in a soft voice.

Without warning his lips descended on mine with a sweet, savouring kiss and then it depends into a heated kiss until we pulled apart to catch our breath. I am glad my father was not here otherwise it would have been difficult to explain it to him. At this moment my cellphone rang with the ringtone of first man by Camilla Cabello. My sister had set this particular ringtone. I swiped the phone and received the call. I could hear the joy in my father's voice and he asked how I was enjoying. We talked a bit and then he said he will be coming home late. I smiled after the call.

Ending the phone call I looked at Vamp Boss who was looking at his shoes and blushing. He looked really very adorable. Miss Mariam chose this moment to intervene with food. My favourite dumplings, Hunan beef and Chinese noodles from the corner Chinese restaurant. I loved their food. We ate in silence. But at times like these I wanted to know what he was thinking. I know it sounds strange but I really do like him a lot. I mean who blushes at this day and age. Certainly not a guy as good looking as Cross. After dinner we exchanged polite goodbyes and he left in a hurry. Hmm. I wonder what got his knickers in a twist.

 I wonder what got his knickers in a twist