Chapter-8 | Sister's who never grew up|

"I grew up believing my sister was from the planet Mars and was sent on a mission to kill me. I believed this because once she played a prank on me when I was a toddler. I have never quite gotten over it and she makes me more confused when she pulls an alien face on me, which she did last Halloween and to think how much I love her."

- Anonymous

-----------------------------------------------------------

Taylor Swift songs are my jam for lazy Sunday afternoons as I clean my wardrobe and discard old t-shirts

Taylor Swift songs are my jam for lazy Sunday afternoons as I clean my wardrobe and discard old t-shirts. My room is cluttered with clothes and every available space is filled. I am a mess and my closet is a bigger mess. Just as I am about to put away my cute, lace, white crop top in its designated place; suddenly the bell rings. It's highly unusual for someone to visit me. With a frustrated sigh I get up from my sitting position and dash to the door. The peephole reveals that it's none other than my step-sister Alisha. I open the door and scowl at her for interrupting my work which she replies with a evil smile. Don't get me wrong I love her to bits. She is my sister and all. We both walk to my room and I clear some space for her to sit. She sits on the floor near my cutout, Jean shorts and smiles sweetly this time.

"You sure look busy sis." She says in a very girly voice which pisses me off.

I don't reply and continue organising my wardrobe. So she continues talking.

"Dad's planning to take us to Disneyland for my birthday. I think it's a grand idea. Mom's being a pain in my ass ever since Alexander Damasks proposed and I rejected him."

I blink when she mentions Alexander Damasks because that man's been in love with her like forever. He is a Shipping magnet billionaire and Alisha's number one frenemy. She can't stand the man. But the man in question has been trying to marry her after their accidental meeting at his Yacht party. In my opinion they are made for each other but I dare not mention this otherwise she will poison my food.

Alisha shoots me a glare and continues to rant then she pauses and looks at me.

"Speaking of devil's, how's that boss of yours. He seemed like a gentleman when he visited for dinner. I hope you are not giving him pains."

I don't immediately reply which makes her stare at me.

"He is the very devil who intends to punish me by getting out of hell and don't you get started on lecturing me about respecting people."

"So he is a gorgeous hunk wrapped in a Armani suit who makes you run around."

With a huff, I throw my favourite silk, printed flower scarf at her when all I want to do is strangle her with it. She doesn't know what a devil that man is and I think it's better this way.

"Aww look at you, all blushing and day dreaming. I think all this devil crap is bull, you actually like the guy but don't wanna admit it. Guess what the genius sister that I am, I figured it all out."

This is worst than I thought. Alisha can't keep secrets and that's been the case since our teenage days. I give her a look which says dont-mess-with-me. She only shrugs off.

I ignore her and turn on my Spotify Taylor Swift jam for Sunday afternoons and get back to work.

Without saying a goodbye Alisha leaves. I sit there puzzled unable to make sense with her behaviour and with her parting words that I know your secret..

 I sit there puzzled unable to make sense with her behaviour and with her parting words that I know your secret