Taken

DAY 799

Jimin awoke to the sound of screaming. When he snaps awake, Y/n is in front of him, pulling on his hand. "Jimin! Jimin come on! We're under attack!" Jimin stands, not yet fully aware of his surroundings as she throws a shirt at him. He slips into it and some pants (as he normally only sleeps in boxers), following her out of the room after. Right away he hears screams and shouts, gunfire following it.

"What the hell's going on?!"

"We were raided in the middle of the night!" Jimin barely got an hour of sleep, he literally just switched out his night watch shift with the next group an hour and ten minutes ago. Now here he is in the middle of a fucking fight. Y/n shoves a pistol in his hand, him taking it and switching off the safety.

"What if I shoot one of our own?"

"You won't," she says, "trust me, it's pretty easy to tell the difference, they're wearing all black to blend in with the night."

He doesn't press any further, rather he continues down the hall until they burst through the main doors. Jimin spots the hound of the school rushing around and chomping on anyone he sees. Jimin would be lying if he said that isn't terrifying, but he doesn't have time to process it as Y/n drags him away.

"Get down!" she shouts, the two ducking behind the nearest wall. Jimin's nostrils flare from the aroma of blood hitting his core, his hand pinching his nose shut on instinct. He doesn't have much time for that though. Instead, Y/n pulls him down the side of the wall. She peeks, Jimin nearly yelping, but she shoots to cover them. "Go! Get to the other side and flank them! Find Ves if you can!"

Jimin does as he's told, using her distraction as an opportunity to get to the other side of the school. Many gunshots pop off, threatening to hit him, but Fiona covers him. "Keep going!" she yells, Jimin getting to her side and collapsing next to her. "I'm glad you're alright," she says, kneeling in front of him to inspect him. "You got grazed." She takes a tissue out of her jacket's pocket, dabbing away the blood on his cheek. He didn't even notice thanks to his adrenaline, but yeah, he got a bullet that flew past his cheek and opened a wound.

"Thanks. Where's Ves?"

"Not sure, I haven't seen him. All I know is that they're trying to kidnap us and kill the ones who resist."

"What?!"

Fiona pauses, peeking over the wall to gun down the ones attacking her home. He has to admit that she's scary like the dog. Her bow is even more frightening, but right now she's using a pistol for ease of access and fire rate. When she ducks again, she pants and points inside. "Get to Ves's bedroom, should be on this side. They're trying to kidnap people, they already got Louis while he was scouting. Jin too."

"Oh God, Fi I'm so sorry."

"We'll worry about it after, get to the kids and make sure they're safe. We'll hold them off out here."

Jimin agrees albeit reluctantly. He rushes inside the school and dashes down the halls, his cheek starting to bleed again. Must've been deeper than he thought. Normally grazes don't hurt too badly, but this one is hurting like a bitch even with the added adrenaline. Regardless, he finds the door for the bedrooms and randomly bursts down a bunch of them, seeing no one inside. He searches and searches and searches, but absolutely nothing.

There's no sign of anyone here, not even an adult. No Sky, no Ves, no Hoseok - no one. On instinct, Jimin goes to the nurse's office only to see no sign of Jungkook or Katherine either. Where the hell is everyone? He feels so blind. Even after familiarizing himself with the school walls, he can't seem to make out which hallway is which.