Do Not Go Gentle Into That Goodnight

DAY 799

The bell rang twenty minutes ago, leaving Y/n and Jimin alone in the storage compartment of the auto shop. The lantern the previous owner left here is turned on, the light filling the room bringing Jimin a comfort he didn't know he needed. But having her is a good enough comfort, to be honest.

She's arranging the mattress, pulling on the thin blanket and making it look as presentable as possible. Both of them are quiet. They have been since they kissed. Jimin already barricaded the door to the point where it'd be impossible not to notice someone breaking in. So, they decided against doing watch. They need to rest for now and move out in the morning. A few hours, pretty much. They needed sleep, otherwise they may risk losing their sanities before they're even able to start looking for the kids.

Y/n finishes the preparation of the mattress, smiling at how much better it looks now that there's no dust on it. He stares at her the whole time, her standing and turning to meet his gaze. The two lock eyes, and Jimin's body nearly collapses from seeing those pretty orbs of hers. His heart hops around in his chest, his blood hot and needy. Wow. The beauty that is her. Y/n. There's no denying how much he likes her, and staring at her now? He can't hold himself back any longer.

They march over, meeting each other in the middle. Their lips collide, and just like that they're pulling at each other's clothes, hands roaming their bodies and Jimin guiding her down to the mattress. When they part, he keeps a hand on her cheek, the two still refusing to look away from one another. The lantern illuminates her gorgeous features, her lips pursed and waiting for more. He grants her desires.

Kissing her is making him dazed. It's like he's high without needing the drugs, his hand going down to her shirt to pull it up. She pushes him back so she can do it herself, the two stripping in front of each other without a single word being spoken. All that matters is this moment: the two of them finally together with the light glimmering on their faces. They need this escape. After the stress that was the last hour, they need to feel something other than fear and pain.

When they're fully stripped, Jimin can't bring himself to pull back and admire her. He needs to stay close. That's exactly what he does. He keeps his arms around her back, guiding her to relax against the mattress. Despite being fully naked, neither of them are looking at their bodies. Only each other's eyes.

Jimin places his lips on hers, her hand gripping at his locks and tugging. His hand stays on her cheek, his other going to his erection to pump it, bringing it to her entrance. The moisture there welcomes him with open arms, grabbing at his tip and giving him tiny spikes of pleasure that have him moaning already. It's been too long since he felt this pleasure. Even when he was on his own he rarely touched himself. Very, very rarely. Maybe twice in the months he was there. Maybe even once. Because of that, he knows that he'll need to work on his stamina. But if they're together, odds are he'll get a lot of practice...

They part, him resting his forehead on hers. "You're not alone," he whispers, brushing hair out of her face.

"Neither are you."

He knew the words weren't supposed to make him cry, but he almost does. After months of thinking he'd die alone in that stupid barn, he has a home. A real one. And even if things change with the school because of this attack, he still has her. And based on the way they're looking at each other, Jimin gets his answer. This isn't just lust and loneliness for either of them. They both deeply care about each other in a way neither of them can explain. And that's what makes Jimin's heart jump the most.

Their lips meet again, him letting himself slip inside her. Her hands fall to his back and stay there, her nails digging into his skin. God he loves it. He loves feeling the way she holds him close. He loves feeling the vibration of her moans hitting his lips. Their lips part only so they can stare again, him searching her eyes for permission to continue. She grants it. Then, he fucks her like he'll never get a chance to again.