A Dinner With OT7

Day 808

Jimin grins as Jungkook carries him. Okay, as much as being shot sucks, at least he gets his personal butler to do everything for him. Or, in this case, a personal bunny. Jungkook isn't complaining. Jimin isn't either. How could either of them complain? They were just half-gay for each other in the infirmary, so this is like an excuse to have more bro time. However, Jungkook doesn't take Jimin to Y/n's room like he asked.

"Uh, Kook. I know you're more stupid than smart, but that was Y/n's room right there."

"She's not in her room."

"Huh?"

Jungkook takes him to Jimin's room much to his surprise, allowing Jimin to use his hand to open it. And of course, his lovely girlfriend is waiting inside. She's on his bed, cuddling with one of his shirts. Her head snaps up when she hears the creak of the door.

"Park Jimin!" she shouts, hopping up and rushing forward.

"Careful, careful," Jungkook says. Does Y/n listen? No. Why would she? Half of her brain is just like Jungkook's, and the other half is just like Jimin's. As much as Jimin loves her, she's not the brightest. Okay, that was a joke. Mostly.

Jungkook sets Jimin down on his bed. As soon as he does, Y/n wraps her arms around him. This time she does listen to what Jungkook said. She's gentle, burying her head on his shoulder and being careful not to come too close. He appreciates the sentiment. However, he still wants more. More touching and more of her. It's been far too long since he's held her. It feels like it's been decades.

"I'm so glad you're alright," she says, and Jimin doesn't disagree.

They part far too soon, and Jungkook takes it as an opportunity to depart. They say their goodbyes, Jungkook exiting and leaving them alone together. Y/n's quick to take Jimin's hand. "I'm sorry if I scared you," he says.

However, she shakes him off. "It's alright. I'm just glad you're here in front of me now. Alive and well."

"Not necessarily well, but I'm alive. I won't be able to move much for a while, you know that, right?"

"I know, but we'll make it work. I'll be by your side the entire time, okay?"

"I'm so lucky to have you," he says. They embrace again, Jimin holding her a bit tighter than he did before. "I'm gonna miss having rough sex."

She nudges him, chuckling into his shoulder. "Not like we had much of it. It's not like we've been together that long, babe."

His heart flutters at her calling him such sweet names. It's bringing him more joy than it should to hear her speaking like this. "Mm, I'm still gonna miss it," he says in a whisper, kissing her shoulder a few times. She accepts his warmth. She even leans into it, stroking his hair to encourage him to keep going. And he does. "I love spending time with you. I don't care that I got shot, I just want to relax with you."

"And I want the same thing," she replies, rubbing his back in an attempt to console him. It works wonderfully. "Don't overwork yourself, you hear me? I don't need to know you as well as I know Jungkook to know you're going to push yourself to do all the work around here. Let us handle it, okay? We'll handle rebuilding and protection."

"But what if the Ranglers come back?"

"We'll handle that too. Let me protect you this time, alright?"

Jimin doesn't really want to agree. Not because he doesn't trust Y/n to protect him, rather because he has the masculine urge to protect her and treat her like a princess. So he does the only thing he can do. He holds her tighter. "Alright," he says, burying his head against her. "I'll let you handle it. On one condition."