O N E

c h a p t e r: 1

Here I was. The music was pounding through the whole club. People grinding on each other or making out in the dark corners. People on the dance floor with cups in their hands showing off their best moves. Lily and I sat at the bar sipping on our cocktails. I think this was the fifth one tonight. The world was spinning, almost everything was a blur but I didn't care. Why? Because I have nothing to lose.. Why? Because I have already lost everything that once was important to me.

"Lets go to the dance floor." Lily said already tugging on my hand.

I let her pull me up from my seat and we stumbled to the middle of the dance floor. I could recognize the song from anywhere and anytime. It was a remix of my high school time favorite song "Gas Pedal" As the beat started to get faster we let ourselves go in the swarm of hot bodies. We didn't care about things that happened around we only focused on the music, hot guys and dancing.

About and hour of active dancing and grinding, I barley could stand on my feet. I decided to go have something to drink and then I'll need the bathroom. I stumbled to the bar and asked the hot guy to make me something.

"What would you like?" He asked smiling back.

"I don't know, surprise me." I said and finally sat down.

He immediately took a a glass, and started mixing things up.

A minute he placed a glass in front of me with reddish-orange liquid in it.

"I call this, the Sassy Buda" The bartender leaned down to my level and said looking straight in my eyes.

He was rather cute. Dark messy blonde hair. It looked almost light shade of brown. Perfect smile and deep blue ocean eyes.

Still keeping an eye contact with him, I took a sip of the drink and oh my god it was amazing. I moaned at the taste. It was something dangerous but this at the same time sweet and amazing.

"You like it?"

"I love it." I replied

"What's your name?" He asked while taking a towel and a glass cleaning it.

"Makaylie and what about you?" I asked back.

"Drew." He answered with a smile that could make girls fall at his feet.

We kept taking for about an hour until bathroom was literally screaming for me..

We quickly exchanged numbers and I went to look for Lily. I looked at our previous place she wasn't there. She also wasn't between the bodies that danced their stress away.

Sighing, I finally decided to go to the bathroom alone, It was really hard to make through the bodies. Every time I felt like they were coming closer and closer almost to keep me away from the bathroom. I took a deep breath when I stepped into not so crowded space.

I opened the door only to see two people sucking faces of with each other. The red head was sitting on the sink while the man with his back turned against me didn't seem notice the door opening. Maybe they did? Probably ignored it though.

"Do you mind." I finally spoke. The red head stopped and looked at me but the man didn't stop he continued to kiss her neck while she attempted to push him away. The man eventually stopped and slowly turned around his eyes growing three sizes bigger. The air stuck in my throat and all the memories came back rushing to me like a ton of bricks.

He opened his mouth to say something but before he could I ran out of the room.

Why?

Why was HE here?

Oh hell no...

----
Hey guys <3
I decided to make a sequel!

Let me know what you think 💕

- Sam 💞
(04.13.22)