F O U R

c h a p t e r: 4

I stood in the doorway and just looked at the plain white walls. It looked so weird. The blood red couch didn't stand were it used to nor the black coffee table. The black shelves wasn't filled with maps and paper work, they weren't even there. Everything was gone. Empty.

What is happening?

"She left." A voice from behind me said. I turned around and saw Jeremiah. He was a really great friend. Funny too.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well she didn't leave, she was forced to leave. Apparently the company was on the edge of bankruptcy and there was a big investor who got the company because of it."

"So what you are saying is...?" I long, wanting him to get to the point.

"Well, We'll have a new boss." He smiled.

Inside I was doing a little happy dance because she won't be my boss anymore but I feared that the new boss would be even worse.

"What the fuck are you two doing here." My face paled as I heard the voice behind me.

In the corner of my eye I saw Jeremiah turning around. He stayed like that for a few seconds.

"I said wha-"

"We were just looki-"

"Don't fucking interrupt me." He roared at Jeremiah and goosebumps rose on my skin.

"And you, turn around." He said even in a more scary tone. I gulped but didn't do as I was told. Take a damn chill pill. "I fucking don't have all day." He roared.

Right now I really wish that my old, bitchy boss was back.

"Mack, turn around." Jeremiah whispered sideways, urging me to listen.

I huffed and turned around facing the devil himself.

"Excuse me, I was just looking for my boss, I will not disturb you anymore." I said with the most fake smile ever. I brushed past them two and ran to my office. As I was running I could see some of the other office girls look at me. I made it to my office and quickly locked the door.

I slid down the wall and held my head in my hands.

No, no, no, no, this can't be happening.

And I couldn't forget his expression. The regret and the surprise in his face.

Why?

Half and hour later I had once again started to do my work. Just because he was here didn't mean I could stop working. Hell I want my car and I'm not ready to look for another job that pays this well. I knew that I will eventually have to face him again because of the papers. I need to give them to him.

The papers already were in a huge pile but I tried to stay as long as I could. I put another contract on the pile and half of it slid down and fell on the floor.

I groaned and went to pick them up.

I neatly put them on the pile again and took them.

Well no turning back now.

I took a deep breath and walked out of my office. I took my time while I slowly walked to his office. On my way there I could hear the other workers talk about how sexy our new boss is and that they wouldn't mind having sex with him while some other just plainly said that they would shag him. Oh well, go go, nothing more than a quick fuck you will be.

I stood in front of the big door. The name card were it once used to say 'Noelly Hudgens' now was replaced by thick, bold letters 'Justin Drew Bieber'

I took a deep breath and raised my hand to knock on the door. I lightly knocked and wondered if he even heard it. My question was answered when I heard a low 'come in' Thank god he didn't look up.

The once empty room was now decorated again. White couch against the right wall and white, big bookshelf filled with black folders and other paper work. A big, brown desk was in the middle of the room and behind it in a leather chair was the asshole himself. I slowly walked to his desk my heals clicking on the wood floor and placed the stack of papers on his desk. He looked at the papers and then at me. His eyes widened and he shot up from his seat, it scared me so I took a small step back.

"Makyalie." He whispered

I gulped and answered: "Mr. Bieber. I have finished my work for today and I was wondering if I am free to go? Miss Hudgens let me leave as long as my work is done." I innocently asked while playing with my fingers.

Smooth. I wanted to slap myself for sounding like a kid who's been caught stealing chocolate from the sweets cupboard.

There was a silence before his thick voice cut it: " No." He simply said and looked at me with a annoyance clear in his eyes.

"Okay then." I whispered and turned around.

I heard him coming but as fast as possible I exited his office, I quickly started to walk to my own when I heard the door to his office open.

"Makyalie." He yelled and I could feel people looking at me.

I didn't turn around and continued walking. I quickly stepped into my office and sat in the little sofa that was there. I huffed in annoyance. Why the hell didn't he let me go home, I have finished my work. Anger started to wash through me. He is a prick. A fucking gorgeous prick that I once loved but all the love, flowers and butterflies are now replaced by hate and annoyance. I laid down and closed my eyes. Might as well sleep for a little bit since he doesn't let me go home. Just an hour and a half will do. I felt my body relaxing and soon I was out.

Somebody was shaking my body. I could feel it but I didn't want to wake up yet.

''Makyalie, please wake up.'' I heard a deep voice. My body immediately shot up and was faced by a hard chest. Ouch.

"Hey, it's almost 9 pm you should be home." Justin said and took a step back, giving me some space.

"And who's fault do you think it is?" I snapped not in the mood to talk to him.

I stood up, my head a little dizzy from getting up so fast. A strong wrapped around my own and held me.

"I'm fine." I answered and pulled my hand back.

"I'm sorry that I yelled at you this morning." He said while I gathered my stuff around the office.

When I got to the door I turned around and said :" It's a little late for that now, isn't it?" and with that, I went out of my office leaving him there. The slightly chilly evening air welcomed me when I stepped out of the building.

I got a cab and told my destination. After about 20 minutes I was in front of my apartment and stepped out from the taxi. I went to my door and unlocked it. Stepping in I turned on the light and closed the door and locked it. I went into the kitchen to look for something to eat. I opened the fridge seeing nothing of interest in there. I guess Chinese from 2 days ago it is.

I took the Chinese and went into my living room. Taking off my heals I placed both of my legs on the couch and turned on the tv. The reruns of Criminal Minds was on so I left it. I honestly love this series and that Doctor Reid is pretty damn sexy. Just putting it out there.

I watched about 3 episodes when I felt my eyes slowly dropping. I shook my head and got up. Turning off the tv, I went into the kitchen to throw out the cardboard from sushi. I turned off the lights and went to my bedroom. Turning the light on the nightstand on I went to the bathroom took make up off and brushed my teeth.

I went back to my room and decided to sleep in one of the oversized pajama shirts. I cuddled into my bed and turned the light off.

Finally some sleep.

__________
I say I love Chinese food but I only eat orange/sesame chicken

Do you like Chinese food? If so, what's your favorite to eat?

- Sam 💞