T H R E E

c h a p t e r: 3

I finally made it back to my apartment. I unlocked the doors and the warm air and smell of vanilla welcomed me as I stepped in. I locked the door and walked over to my kitchen. I gulped down a glass of water and leaned against the counter.

Why was he there? Why was he here? Why was he here again, in my life?

The questions were here to stay and I was 100% sure I won't get any sleep tonight.

But I have to try, I have work tomorrow for gods sake. My boss is a real bitch but the job pays really good so I don't really have a choice.

I'm her Personal Assistant and I need to be around her a lot, much like how I was with Justin. Not the time to be hungover in the presence of the devil. Sometimes she is nice but that happens very rare. Most of the time she is stressing and snapping and yelling at everyone. It's hard to stand her attitude but I only do it for the good pay check.

I put the glass into the sink and went to my room. I plopped on my bed face first. I groaned remembering that I still had my heals on. I quickly slipped them off and cuddled back into the fluffy white sheets. I slowly felt my eyes getting heavy and drop. I slowly exhaled and fell asleep.

The alarm clock rung at 7:00.

It surprised me that I didn't have a hangover considering how much drinks and shots I had last night.

I took a quick shower and then got ready for the day. The ends of my hair were curled and I had a black mid-thigh dress on with some jewelry.

I had apple juice and some sandwich for breakfast and then I was out.

I didn't wear anything on top the dress because it was the end of June and it was warm outside. Well I would say it was pretty hot in the morning so I don't want to know what it will be like in the middle of the day.

I didn't have a car yet but I was planing to buy it next month. So right now I had to take the taxi. It took only five minutes to get a taxi, usually it takes much longer.

"To the Noelly Industries please." I said and the taxi driver nodded. I checked my social media on the way to work such as instagram, twitter, facebook and of course my email. Nothing new there.

After 20 minutes I was in front of the huge building.

I was the second secretary for Noelly. So I usually was assigned to assist her business partners but not just any, they were very important. The less important business workload was handed to Amber, the third secretary.

I stepped into the elevator and pressed the top floor button. The elevator dinged signaling that I was there. The door slid open and what surprised me was that it was rushed here. Usually it was empty and quiet here. I looked at the men that were carrying a office desk.

They went into one of the empty rooms.

I tried not to pay attention and went to my office. To be honest it was hard not to pay any attention. Usually, if someone important was coming then they would just be in the meeting room or Noelly's office most of the time so this was something new.

I plopped down in my office seat and put my bag on the table. I took out the documents that I had taken home over the weekend to go through and finish them. I sorted them out and then put them into the right places. I sat in my seat and turned on the computer. I went straight to my work e-mail and checked what I have to do today. There were a lot of work. Another long day.

I wrote them down on a sticky note and attached to the corner of the pc screen.

And so I started my work.

I went through some contracts that were mentioned and wrote out some points that were asked to check. I put them in all in one place near the corner of my table because later I would need to bring them to Noelly.

I started to work on some other things that were mentioned before.

After a few hours of writing, the pile of paper and files are to high and took to much space. I got up to take the papers to Noelly's office.

I opened the door and I was shocked. The papers fell out of my hands because of the sight.

The office was empty. And I don't mean like empty.

It was empty empty.

—————Chapter 3 :)

—————
Chapter 3 :)

Like and comment please 💙

-Sam 💞